276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Purple Hair Mask for Blonde, Platinum and Silver Hair - B Uniq Blue Masque to Reduce Brassiness and Condition Dry, Damaged Hair - Sulfate Free Toner (200 ml)

£9.975£19.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you're just here to pick one and be done with it (I get it), here are our top picks—but if you're ready to diving into the details, keep scrolling. In the 70's, Audrey Hepburn asked Philip Kingsley for a reparative mask that would reconstruct her hair and keep it healthy throughout frequent colouring sessions. PRO:TIP: For those who want a super ashy and silver effect, you can use the Toning Mask after applying one of our purple shampoos for a double dose of toning pigment.

Mask - Purple Hair Mask | Philip Kingsley Pure Blonde Booster Mask - Purple Hair Mask | Philip Kingsley

Your hair is made up of millions of bonds that keep the integrity of your strands intact, but when these bonds are weakened from heat or dye, it can cause your hair to become brittle.Shampoo and toner smelt divine – My hair was visibly brighter in a subtle way after first wash and toner mask – at work there were lots of comments about if I had just had my hair done.

Masque Ultra-Violet - Blond Absolu - Kérastase Masque Ultra-Violet - Blond Absolu - Kérastase

Caster says when choosing a hair toner, you should consider the color wheel, explaining that purple neutralizes yellow and blue neutralizes orange. This one’s for all of our babes with gray or silver hair—this treatment masque is perfect for intensely hydrating aging hair. If combing a gel through your hair feels a bit extra, you’ll love the ease of these toning drops from IGK.

Colours neutralise one another and with hair care, coloured toning products can counteract hues that are opposite of their own.

Hair Toners and How Exactly to Use Them in 2023 18 Best Hair Toners and How Exactly to Use Them in 2023

Look for formulas rich in emollients to boost moisture – like shea butter, cocoa butter and oils – but steer clear of anything containing silicones, as these tend to mask damage rather than cure it. The Treatment Masque uses concentrated ingredients to intensely repair, hydrate and protect your hair. These purple-toned conditioning masks not only tone your strands, but also help to seal in moisture and deliver essential restructuring proteins to compromised hair. This brass-banishing mask treatment works to neutralize unwanted orange and yellow tones in blonde and grey hair with just three simple treatment applications. important;}}

Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment