276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Audio-Technica M40x Professional Studio Headphones for studio recording, creators, DJs, podcasts and everyday listening Black

£52.5£105.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It looked cool and had one interesting feature, but ultimately it was a product that was solely made to capitalize on nostalgia.

Engineered with pro-grade materials and robust construction, the Audio Technica ATH-M40x excels in professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring. Engineered with pro-grade materials and robust construction, the M40x excels in professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring. I rose the 2-6 KHz region by 5-6 dB using parametric EQ and found out it helps with imaging and depth, I also reduced the midbass by 3 dB.In ditching the more angular headband of the M50X, the M40X sticks out a bit farther from your head. ve decided to give the M40's a try after reading some positive reviews, keeping in mind that i could always send them back and get the M50's instead. It weighs just a few grams more than Audio-Technica’s headset and does a slightly better job of blocking out background noise. His sense of humour, coupled with a knack for excellence and strict attention to detail are what allow him to stand out in an crowded industry.

I don't have proper monitor speakers and usually, it seems, headphones and speakers try to make things sound good. The Audio-Technica ATH-M50x is widely regarded as one of the best deals when it comes to studio headphones, offering pro-quality monitoring on a reasonable budget.

They both have similar plastic construction with the only visible metal parts being on adjustment rails on the headband and various screws and pins around the moving parts. Featuring an active propulsion assist system and renewable energy capacity, we got the opportunity to check it out at the Pebble booth at CES 2024. The ATH-M30x bass and midrange under-emphasis (150-800Hz) is more dramatic than the ATH-M40x similar under-emphasis. Even those with larger ears will find the ATH-M40x accommodating, though the synthetic ear pads retain heat and aren’t the best for bespectacled listeners.

I find that I tend to use the M40X for mixing while I use the M50X for monitoring instruments, when playing electronic drums or for casual listening. The main gripe in reading reviews over the years seems to be the hinge where the headphones are supposed to rotate. Andertons Music Company is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, firm registration number 716155. The coiled cable has a nice long bit of straight cable before the coil, meaning the weight of the coil can sit on your desk and not slide around or hang down off the edge. The high-performance Audio Technica ATH-M40x professional headphones are tuned flat for incredibly accurate audio monitoring across an extended frequency range.

The information obtained through cookies allows us to compile ad performance statistics and serve retargeting ads on The Trade Desks advertising network. After a strong showing of AI advancements on their lifestyle products at the show, Samsung is now ready to introduce AI into their smartphone division with the newly announced Galaxy S24 series. I think Audio-Technica was right to place these under the M50X in their lineup, even though I know a lot of people disagree and prefer the cheaper pair.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment