276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HUDA BEAUTY LIFE LINER

£2.985£5.97Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our Life Liner was created to last through everything life has to throw at you, so unlike most of your makeup, this won’t budge with a little soap and water. But we know you’ll want to remove your Life Liner at some point, so we created the ultimate makeup remover to make sure you can take it off easily. Among the long list of essential makeup skills, learning how to do your eyeliner is definitely up there! A killer wing is a complete game-changer: it instantly lifts your eye and makes them look SO much bigger. But done incorrectly, it can make your eyes look tired – thank you, next! While it may seem strange to start with your wing, by beginning at the outermost corner, it’s a lot easier to get the angle right so that it lifts and snatches your eye instead of bringing it downwards. Chanel Temple, global makeup artist for Hourglass Cosmetics, agrees, “I always start with the wing by marking the outermost corner of your eye and drawing a thin line, angled slightly upward.” Eyeliner Tip #5: Outline The Shape Of The Wing The liner needed to give precise application and deliver intense color, so we decided on a brush, as felt tips just don’t give the most intense pigment payoff. I was SO particular about how the brush should be as the applicator is just as important as the formula for getting snatched liner. To use the Huda Beauty Makeup Remover Balm, apply a dime-sized amount to eyelids and gently massage the formula to dissolve makeup. Add water, and the balm texture transforms into a milky texture that washes away easily.

Complete your look or apply along your lash and/or waterline for extra drama. You can experiment with your look before the formula sets. We worked with the best balm makers to create a balm I’m so obsessed with (it smells ahhhhmazing!); it removes everything from your Life Liner and a full cake face to daily oil and grime. Enriched with Cherry Blossom extract, the balm gently removes makeup and leaves your skin feeling soft and conditioned, so even when you’re not using Life Liner, this is a great first step in your cleansing routine.One of the most important rules when it comes to applying winged eyeliner is getting the angle of the wing right. However, this is different for everyone, as we all have our own unique eye shapes. For example, to accentuate round eyes, you can create the illusion of added width by adding a bold wing to the outer corners. If you have a hooded lid, then the type of wing you create will be very different to someone who has deep-set eyes. Play around with different angles, wing shapes and sizes, and wing placements to find the shape that you feel sexiest in.

To make sure every liner lover found their new holy grail liner, we created a dual-ended liner: At one end a liquid liner and at the other, a soft pencil. This means you can do absolutely everything with it, from a perfect wing or graphic liner look to tightlining your eyes and smudging out your look. The Inspiration Behind Life Liner: Huda Beauty is an entirely cruelty free brand; the company, manufacturers and suppliers do not test on animals.

As well as using our Huda Beauty Makeup Remover Balm, you can also use other powerful makeup removers to remove Life Liner: With my beauty look, I work hard on my cat eye, so there's nothing that upsets me more than seeing my hard work go to waste just hours later when the liner inevitable fades, smudges, or straight up disappears. I've tried at least a hundred eyeliners in my quest for a wing that lasts, and few of them boast a 48-hour claim. But the newest one on the market is confident it'll make it through a full two days. So, I decided I had to do my own Huda Beauty Life Liner review and see if it holds up. And what better way to put it to the test than to wear it for two days straight as I make my way to the gym, through long days of work, while running errands, and, of course, sleeping. Here's how it held up. Tuesday, 1:08 p.m.

Add drama: For extra drama, apply it along your lower lash line on the outer corner and smudge it out to soften the look.

Tuesday, 9:52 p.m.

Step 2: Starting from the outer corner of your eye, begin to create your wing by drawing up and out towards the end of your brow to lift your eyes. Then work inwards towards the center of your lid. Get creative: You can also use the liner as a base for an intense smokey eye or for creating graphic liner looks. Step 1: Open the liquid side of the liner and wipe off any excess formula from the brush on a tissue or your hand.

Positioning yourself correctly before you start your liner can completely determine the end result. First, grab a handheld mirror (even a magnifying mirror!): this will allow you to get up close and personal with your eye so you can see what you’re doing. Hold it slightly below the eye so that when you’re doing your liner, your lashes are down – it makes the process easier. Then, to steady yourself, place your elbow (of the hand you’re using to apply the liner) on a table or surface. If your hand is shaky, tense your toes to steady yourself – we know it sounds crazy, but it actually works! Eyeliner Tip #3: Use a Pencil to Create the Shape Option 3: Massage coconut oil onto your lids for a minute, then once the Life Liner has dissolved, rinse with water and cleanse as usual.Okay, now we’ve arrived at the last resort! If you’ve tried all of these tips, and applying eyeliner just isn’t your jam, you could opt for a more permanent solution: tattoo eyeliner. Permanent eyeliner isn’t going to wash off with the rest of your makeup at night, so you don’t need to worry about reapplying every morning. It’s completely customizable, so you can opt for something really natural or more intense. Find out more deets about tattoo liner here. The liner is also water-, smudge-, rub-, sweat-, and transfer-proof. Plus, it’s ophthalmologist tested!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment