276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sweet Temptation: An Age Gap Arranged Marriage Romance

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Maybe the whole issue comes from Gaia sleeping with her half-brother! Like, please don't? At least make it a step-brother if anything. So, because of this, it just felt so forced to make Gaia as bad as possible that it became a satire. It just got so much in a bad way that I stopped caring about the whole situation. (Minus the half-brother thing because no.) But I was more upset by how Cassio was treating the dog than anything to do with Gaia.

Nightmare Face: Bon Bon is already creepy and unhinged when Cuphead first encounters her, but she shows her true colors when the brothers turn into sweets, giving a Slasher Smile that would put Huggy Wuggy to shame. After listening to Carolyn Sullivan and Martha Starr I not so sure they are the same person either.It's my gut feeling that this Martha Starr (Carolyn Sullivan really) cut remained unissued prior the acetate find.

She loves to paint; she brought canvases with her. She sets up a studio and paints once. When she moves in, she mentions adding colour to the kids' rooms, and I expected her to have a bonding scene with the kids where they paint on the walls. Which would totally fit the story and her hobbies would be more than just a farce.Every Underboss of the Famiglia was in attendance. Even Luca Vitiello, our Capo, had come from New York with his wife. They all wore their solemn faces—perfect masks, just like mine. They’d soon give me their condolences, whispering fake words of reassurance, when rumors about my wife’s early death were already making the rounds. This book revolves around Giulia Rizzo, the young, new wife of the widowed Cassio Morreti who Is also a single father of two adorable children (Danielle and Simona). Cassio is almost twice Giulia's age but he needs a wife to take care of his two small children and a person to warm his bed at night so agrees to marrying Giulia a little after she becomes of age (18).

Giulia, la protagonista, me ha gustado muchísimo, ella me ha parecido tan fuerte, valiente, y con un carácter propio. Ella es la protagonista que más me ha gustado de los libros que he leído de esta autora, a pesar de al principio ser tan joven, afrontaba todo con una madurez impresionante y se propone convertir a esa familia desconocida que está muy rota en un hogar feliz. Ella tiene sus convicciones claras, decía las cosas que le molestaban directamente y sin rodeos, su humor es otro punto bastante especial de ella, siempre les sacaba su cosa graciosa a las cosas, es que he amado completamente a esta mujer. Brilliant cake made for my partners 30th, good value for money and excellent attention to detail but most importantly it tasted great!Solo porque ahora soy tu esposa no significa que todavía no siga siendo yo. No me convertiré en otra persona solo porque no te gusta quien soy. Elegiste casarte conmigo. No puedes moldearme en la esposa que quieres. No puedes controlar todo, incluso si crees que tienes que hacerlo” I really hope that this book isn’t too similar to Bound by Duty. Unfortunately, I can’t really get over characters being widowers and it makes me sad. It usually makes me feel less guilty for supporting the heroine, who is “replacing” the dead wife, if said dead wife cheated and was awful or it was a loveless marriage. Everybody, including Cassio, kept saying how cruel Cassio is but the problem is that we did not really get to see it. Since there was almost no "mafia business" in this book we did not get to see Cassio in working mode and therefore it was just the talk, he certainly did not do the walk.

I was glad that neither Daniele nor Simona were old enough to understand what was being said. They didn’t realize their mother was dead. Even Daniele, at two years old, couldn’t grasp the finality of the word “dead.” And Simona… left without a mother at only four months old. I love love love how there wasn’t as much drama as I was anticipating like in a regular mafia book with these tropes. Very a bit too easy to read and fast paced.Martha Starr has the long instrumental break, Cressa Watson doesnt, but other than this its the same vocalist deffinitly.......pse can anyone shed any light on why one version has been credited to Cressa Watson (unissued) & one to Martha Starr, issued on Charay ?. Cassio Moretti (31) is the Underboss of Philadelphia and recently widowed. Desperate for a new wife to mother his two small children—he’s too busy being a grump and killing people to change diapers—he agrees on an arranged marriage with Giulia Rizzo who’s a few months shy of 18 and obsessed with all things sunflowers. Este libro es mi favorito de todos los que he leído de esta autora, me ha encantado muchísimo, Giulia y Cassio me han fascinado, esta es la relación más dulce que he leído de esta serie de libros.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment