276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Crucial RAM CT16G4SFD824A 16GB DDR4 2400MHz CL17 Laptop Memory

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With just a screwdriver, your owner’s manual, and a few minutes of time, you can install memory – no computer skills necessary.

As a brand of Micron, one of the largest memory manufacturers in the world, Crucial Desktop Memory is the standard for reliable performance. I tried 2 separately purchased Crucial 16GB sticks of this model: CT16G4SFRA266 and both would stall on boot. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Part-specific certification of how this product meets the requirements of the current DIRECTIVE 2011/65/EU and 2015/863/EU, a. Just watch one of our three-minute install videos, and we’ll walk you step-by-step through the process.Backed by one of the industry’s most in-depth quality testing programs and 45 years of manufacturing expertise, Crucial modules offer a limited lifetime warranty*.

I have a Acer Aspire A515-51g laptop with a non - removable 4gb inbuilt ram which is a CL17 DDR4 ram having frequency 2400 mzh . This naturally leads to a performance problem: every app you’re running requires memory and competes for a limited pool of resources. Also post your experiences and I will edit this post as new info comes along so we can make this process easier for others. When you choose Crucial memory, you’re choosing memory that’s backed by a limited lifetime warranty and designed for the world’s leading systems.Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. At a fraction of the cost of a new system, a memory upgrade is one of the most affordable ways to increase performance. Since your system’s moment-to-moment operations rely on short-term data access – loading applications, browsing the Web or editing a spreadsheet – the speed and amount of memory in your system plays a critical role. Initial boot took less than 3 minutes with Samsung ram, Crucial didn't work after multiple tries with reseating, waiting 15minutes-2hours.

Limited lifetime warranty is valid everywhere except Germany and France, where the warranty is valid for 10 years from the date of purchase. When inserting make sure you push the ram all the way into the slot (with initial force at an angle relative to motherboard) AND then push the ram flush against the motherboard (with force perpendicular to motherboard). These tips will most likely apply to other similar class Synology units of this generation (220+, 420+, 720+). By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. One user reported that he was able to force restart his NAS during the initial boot and skip the initial ram test.My system has a micron 8GB 3200Mhz which was preinstalled and somehow both are running at 2400 Mhz now.

However, at the very least if you find yourself having to restart the system multiple times or wait hours, I'd question the compatibility of the ram. From the original SDRAM technology all the way to DDR4, we’ve engineered the memory technologies that have powered the world’s computers for 40 years and counting.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment