276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Butter: Comforting, Delicious, Versatile - Over 130 Recipes Celebrating Butter

£11£22.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I am honestly tempted to get a copy of this book just for this section because many of the recipes (such as the lemon curd and the scones) sound fantastic. So my attitude meant that Butter and I didn't connect right away - in the beginning, I'll admit I was a little grossed out by how much he eats and by how he insists that it's not his fault. Jones's settings, which span time and geography, vary as much as the identities of her protagonists, which include women and men, Black, brown, and Indigenous people, artists and spies. His classmates even take bets on it, and it’s no wonder Butter feels like he has to go through with it.

Erin Jade Lange tackles these topics in a way that is on one hand annoying, on the other hand, thought-provoking.Making you think about obesity, the different forms of bullying and suicide, Butter stays with you long after you've finished reading it. Another choice from the 13 Underrated Novels You Must Read Immediately list, once again this selection scores points for being unique. The books featured on this site are aimed primarily at readers aged 13 or above and therefore you must be 13 years or over to sign up to our newsletter. I related to him a lot and liked that he wasn’t entirely worthy of me feeling sorry for him; I did feel sorry for him, because his situation at school sucked, but he also had a bad mindset about it.

It was also the reason why I went around asking my friends: “do you know that yak butter costs twice as much as cow butter in Bhutan? Stories like this and others such as Hate List are ones which schools would benefit from making required reading.

Maybe he's taking up too much of your armrest or crowding you into the window, but trust me, nobody's more uncomfortable than that guy, having to squish into that tiny seat and knowing nobody wants to sit next to him. Yes, you need like 40% of your diet to be carbs if you're diabetic, but what you really need to focus more on is fiber and proteins and fats. James Martin is one of the nation’s best-loved chefs and TV presenters and the bestselling author of over 20 cookbooks.

Product image(s) shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.

There isn’t a good reason for me to be shocked by the fact that butter has a book dedicated to it, given that I have multiple books dedicated to tea and that is also a food product, but I was surprised and very intrigued.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment