276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fisher-Price Astro Kitty SpaceSaver Jumperoo Infant Activity Center

£50.245£100.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The other Jumperoo models include a 'Discover n Grow' version, which has slightly different toys than the Rainforest edition such as a roller ball, a teether and a piano to play, so baby can have a jam, and a Luv U Zoo model again offers lights and sounds, animal friends to spin, rattle and jump around with. Safety & Features EARLY DEVELOPMENT BABY BOUNCERS - This baby activity chair has stunning lights, music and sounds that rewards every jump, encouraging them to be active and preparing them for a moving baby walker, while also stimulating their senses! Our bouncing chair also develops visual, auditory, motor and sensory skills! Very easy to assemble! It only took me 5 minutes to put together and everything just snaps into place. The Fisher-Price Spacesaver jumpers on the other hand are designed as a compact, lightweight activity jumper with a foldable framework, which makes it much easier to store away when not in use. It is also compact and light weight enough to easily move within rooms or take along with you when visiting family or friends, thus making it a good option for anyone who lives in an apartment for instance, or in a home where space is of a premium. The Fisher Price Jumperoo range is a series of baby bouncers with a difference. Kitted out with an array of of toys, lights and sounds to keep baby entertained, little ones will love spending time bouncing around, leaving parents with their hands free to get on with tasks around the house or maybe even put their feet up for a minute! Fisher Price Jumperoo

Space saver! It is also square-ish in shape which would make it easier to put in a corner or up against the wall, whereas others are usually round. EARLY DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITY CENTRE BABY - This baby jumping bouncer has stunning lights, music and sounds that rewards every jump, encouraging them to be active and starting a positive relationship with movement, while also stimulating their senses! Our baby activity centres also develop sensory skills, gross motor skills, curiosity and discovery. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. The Fisher Price Spacesaver Jumperoos are also kitted out with an array of toys, lights and sounds just like those on the traditional jumpers to keep your baby fully entertained and occupied for some time, which is enough time to give you the opportunity to do other things around the house whilst your baby plays independently and also learn new skills. Jumperoos are excellent for the development of your baby but they shouldn’t be used for extended use. Whether you need to pop to the toilet or simply require your hands for a task, they are the perfect solution. All of our recommendations above are suitable for a range of budgets and include those that standalone to those that hang on your doorframe.Each Fisher-Price Spacesaver Jumperoo model can hold a weight of up to 11.3 kg and is designed as a safe activity play area for a baby to play independently. Although the Spacesaver jumpers are designed for babies who are not able to walk yet, your baby must be able to hold their head upright.

Playtime grows along with your astronaut: Conveniently adjusts to four different heights as your baby grows This jumper is super lightweight and does not take up much floor space, and effortlessly folds flat (maybe 5 inches high?) so it’s easy to move from room to room and pop in the trunk, which was the main selling point for me (portability). B attery requirements can be found inside the battery compartment itself or toward the beginning of each product manual.

Currently popular on idealo

Admittedly, the manufacturers ( Mattell ) have over the years added some new additions to the Fisher-Price Spacesaver range of jumpers, however there has not been much change in structure and functionality of the jumpers. First off... HOW CUTE!! What a nice little break from the typical jungle/safari/rainbow/unicorn themes. My little one’s nursery theme is space/sun/moon/stars/clouds... When I saw this, I knew I had to get it for her. My girl is just shy of 5 months and she’s loving this thing! I received this today, put it together immediately and it only took me a few minutes. And though I have the space for the typical activity center, this is refreshing to look at considering it’s not as large as most and less of an eyesore. Not only does it hold her upright, but she loves jumping and the single stretchy spring is surprisingly bouncy. The sounds are cute and you can adjust the volume to be low or high, and change the setting from continuous songs or triggered sounds. The sounds are triggered just by moving or tapping anywhere on the jumper, I’m surprised at the sensitivity and it keeps her engaged.

Washing instructions can typically be found on the care label attached to the pad assembly or toward the end of each product manual.All products that are JPMA certified have a certification seal right on them. This seal verifies that the product has undergone independent laboratory testing to make sure it meets state, federal, and applicable ASTM standards. Every manufacturer that participates in the JPMA Certification Program is held to the highest standards and must meet or exceed those standards on every product. For us, the JPMA seal symbolizes our commitment to safety and quality. To rate the Jumperoos within this article, we based our recommendations on testing, our experience of using multiple Jumperoos , the latest research and several factors. Some of the factors that we considered included the weight range, age, colour options, quality of the construction, entertainment value, portability, additional features, warranty and value. Best Jumperoo Overview Product numbers are listed on baby gear products in small print right near where the Fisher-Price® or Mattel® information is stamped.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment