276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Super Greens Nutrient Rich Facial Moisturiser

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What’s even better to know is that the fragrance is all natural (since we know Sukin doesn’t contain synthetic fragrance). Some drugs may have Authority Required (Streamlined) status which does not require an explicit approval from Medicare, instead the doctor can use the Authority code found in the published Schedule for a given drug/indication.

Sukin moisturiser feels quite rich on the skin and assured me that my skin is sufficiently protected from the elements. Rich but comfortable on skin Sukin prides itself on is commitment to the environment and all the creatures that inhabit it. We are very conscious of the part that we play in the implication of using palm derived ingredients in our products. I still enjoy using Sukin Super Greens Facial Moisturiser and find the consistency suitable for both day and night use. If you have dry skin, this cream will make your skin feel well-moisturised and comfortable. Today, the moisturiser we are reviewing is from the Super Greens skincare range. What is Sukin “Super Greens” range?

Indications

I’ve used Sukin Super Greens Nutrient Rich Facial Moisturiser for a while and is ready to share more about my experience in my usual “pros-cons” review style. Let’s start with the “goods” first! Some PBS medications are restricted and require prior approval from Medicare before a doctor is able to prescribe them on the PBS. This prior approval to prescribe grants the doctor the Authority to prescribe the desired medicine and have it funded under the PBS. Sukin carries a range of products targeting different skin needs, such as Purely Ageless for mature skin and Hydration for dry and dehydrated skin. Prescriptions must be written on an Authority Prescription Form, and the approval number must be noted on the prescription. Pharmacists cannot dispense the item as a pharmaceutical benefit unless it has been approved by Medicare Australia (indicated by the presence of the approval number). I love the generous quantity of 125ml and think it will last me a long time. It seems like skincare brands from OZ and NZ (e.g. Essano) generally provide a good quantity for their moisturisers.

The Super Greens blend consists of Kale, Spirulina, Parsley and Chlorella, Acai and Goji. Sukin Super Greens Facial Moisturiser To be fair to Sukin, the state of my dehydrated skin could be due to other skincare that I’m using, such as Vitamin C serum and foaming face wash. We use Phenoxyethanol as a preservative system in some of our products, this is done to ensure that our products are 100% safe for use. We include this ingredient (always at less than 1%) to make sure that no bacteria, fungus or mold gets into our products and negatively affects your skin. Sukin Super Greens Moisturiser claims to minimise the appearance of fine lines and would leave the skin feeling nourished and hydrated. Sukin is a brand hailed from the land of koalas, or specifically from the city of Melbourne. It differentiates itself as a skin care that uses natural ingredients that are free from many things, such as paraben, petrolatum, fragrances etc.

DISCOUNTED PBS PRICE

Therefore, dispensing this takes a bit of effort as we need to adjust our strength to ensure only a fraction of the cream comes out. This is a single pump – too much and too wasteful! 2. Skin remains dry & flaky RELATED: Why Nature Republic Shea Butter Mask deserves a brilliant 5-star rating 2. Friendly to Pimple-Prone Skin

We have considered moving away from Palm Derived ingredients all together, but the unfortunate reality is that alternative ingredients (such as Coconut Oil) have a far lower yield than Palm, resulting in up to 3 times more trees needing to be cleared for the same yield. I will adjust my skincare (possibly removing foaming face wash from my routine) and see if my skin will see some improvements soon. I was hopeful that Sukin Super Greens Moisturiser will provide the much-needed nutrients and hydration to help my skin feel smooth and supple again. But, my skin remains dry and flaky. We are always on the lookout for new, innovative natural ingredients to use in our products, but unfortunately, all currently available natural preservative systems that we have trialled have resulted in a product that expires after 3-6 months (and needs to be kept refrigerated), a product that needs high amounts of preservative and could have less of the skin caring ingredients, or a product with a much higher price than what we currently offer (Natural preservative systems can be very expensive).

Directions

I asked myself this question several times, seriously. Sukin seems to use a generic bottle for most of its skincare products, regardless of the amount required per product. In terms of skin type, Sukin Super Greens Facial Moisturiser is meant for those with normal to dry skin, which is great for my mature, “no-longer” oily skin. I love the fruity/veggie scent. It’s not overly-sweet and honestly-speaking, I don’t mind wearing it as my perfume. I really like it! :)

To those who love animals, Sukin is also cruelty free, with no animal derivatives used in its products. “No” to many things Sukin Super Greens Facial Moisturiser comes in a tinted plastic pump bottle, which makes it hygienic to use, as compared to most cream that comes in pot containers. Easy to pump 6. Lovely Scent Sukin does not use Palm Oil, but has some Palm Derived ingredients in its formulations, we ensure that all Palm derived ingredients in Sukin products contain Sustainable Palm Oil sourced from suppliers who are actively working to ensure sustainable agricultural practices, and to secure the habitat of Orangutans.Authority to prescribe an Authority medicine is granted for specific indications and/or for certain patient circumstances. Authority may be obtained by telephone to Medicare Australia (known as "phone approval") or in writing from an authorised delegate of the Minister for Health. Products from the Super Greens range is derived from botanical and antioxidants which is said to hydrate and leave the skin radiant and glowing. RELATED: SANA Namerakahonpo Cream healed my flaky skin within days Meant for Normal to Dry skin types Marketing Claims

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment