276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Where We Left Off (Phoenix Falls Series)

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Phoenix Falls Series is comprised of interconnected standalone novels.Book 2 takes place six months after the epilogue in Book 1.Book 3 begins five months before the epilogue in Book 2. Playlists I’m instantly fifty times more nervous than I was a minute ago, so I watch my feet as I step in puddle after puddle instead of looking up at his face. It takes all of ten seconds to get across the street and then I’m standing right in front of him.

I feel like I’m on a sugar high. Tate Coleson is a chocolate caramel sundae injected straight into my bloodstream. I have so much energy during my hour in the library that not only do I finish tomorrow’s Math practice paper, I also finish my French assignment for next month. Tate cannot see you like this,” Mitch says. “In fact, Tate cannot see other people seeing you like this. He’s going to go insane.” Your case weighs a lot,” he says as he pushes off the curb and starts making his way to Mitch’s house.My mom has gone into the kitchen so I turn my attention to Mitch, but my expression glitches when I realise that he has been watching our entire exchange. Scrambling, I gesture to the dining area with my thumb and ask, “D’you want me to set it up for you?” As River prepares to graduate and begin a life at college, she must decide whether to believe in her memories or to trust her gut. When the time comes to put her heart on the line, only one thing is for sure: not everything is as it seems. I feel the hot firm grip of his palm on my shoulder and then he turns my body with ease to face him. Before I can turn myself off and on again in a bid to find some coherent words, I watch Tate shoot Shoulders with a withering look, lips parted like he’s about to say something, but then we’re figuratively saved by the bell. What the hell did I say to you the other night, Caul?” This is a voice that I have never heard before. It’s so calm that it’s scary. My stomach dips knowing that this display is for me.

There is a small circle of blood on my bed. I sit up and look down at my underwear, and there is a small circle of blood there too. I’m feeling bold and I like it. I tug my sweater vest up at the sides, slide my fingers beneath the hem, and then I pull it over my head, before dropping it to the floor with the tie. River,” he says. His eyes sparkle as he outstretches his hand to me. His right hand. Ha. As if I’m going to let him see the terrorised state of my right hand after the other night’s incident. I offer him my left one instead. I… I brought you something,” I croak out. I’m embarrassed and breathless because I have never spoken to this boy in my life, and now I am deciding to technically give him a present. I hold my hand out and cringe for being such a weirdo.

By the time that I reach the bottom step I feel like hell again. Too much jiggling. I catch sight of myself in the mirror and Kit was right. I am all pale and sweaty. I nod. “You can use it tomorrow night too if you’d like. And the next night. And the night after that.” There’s a horrible shooting pain deep in my oesophagus but the words tumble out of mouth anyway before I can stop them. Caulder laughs and takes a sip from his bottle, eyes glinting playfully. “We should see if she wants to come down for a drink is all.” This is a sweet and spicy small town romance book that can be read as a standalone novel, or as book 3 in the Phoenix Falls series. I hope that you have lots of fun reading Harper and Mitch's gorgeous story!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment