276°
Posted 20 hours ago

#ItsFine: Lose weight eating the food you love

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In searching for my own solution, I found Ben and the #itsfine lifestyle and joined the business with the goal of rescuing people from fad diets.”

Customize with herbs and spices: Add a burst of flavor to your bulgur wheat by stirring in fresh herbs, spices, or aromatics like garlic or onion. This step can elevate your dish and add a personal touch to suit your taste buds. Other old recipes originated closer to home. Rowland Hill, from Glemsford, and his son James, provided several family favourites. Then place in the microwave without a cover on it (we don’t want any microwave accidents when the liquid boils). Microwave on high for 90 seconds and the consistency should be perfect. Stovetop Cooking Instructions Giving users this flexibility and saying ‘it’s fine’ allows them to break free from FAD diet cultures and have all the tools they need for long-term success living the #itsfine lifestyle.There she could indulge her love of history because conservation colleagues would call her to come and see what they were working on, including ancient manuscripts. While there she went to adult classes and gained a history diploma. Handwritten recipe for almond paste, from the book Take a ball of dough, flatten it into a rough circle with your hand then roll until thin, keep turning and flipping over. We asked the same question. After both struggling with our weight and the effects of crash dieting, we knew there had to be a better way to shed the pounds. That's how we developed the #itsfine plan. With a unique approach to portion control and by debunking the many myths around fad diets, it aims to help you free yourself from unhealthy obsessions with dieting and show how you can achieve food freedom whilst sustaining a healthy lifestyle and weight-loss goals. Peter Andre said: “I’ve been using this approach for years but I just hadn’t found anything to help me with it. She also includes hints and tips from times past... some of which would raise eyebrows today like the advice that ‘petrol is excellent for cleaning gentlemen’s clothes’.

With step-by-step guidance and over 75 recipes to help you on your journey, this book will give you everything you need to build a healthier relationship with food. So let's get started: lose weight eating the food you love and give yourself the power to say #itsfine.

Thank you

They’re very subtle. There’s rosewater in there. It can be quite strong so you only need a very small amount.

Oddly enough at school I hated cooking. Everything I cooked was an absolute disaster. I remember making fairy cakes and my friends and I gathered around the oven and watched them all explode like little volcanoes. I still don’t know what I did wrong.”But first, she says, it had to be boiled up by a more lowly servant – a very dangerous job. Half a Pound of Tuppenny Rice book cover. Picture by Richard Marsham The instructions for plum cake, handwritten in beautiful script and reproduced in the book, came from his great, great aunt Ruth.

She’s Irish and used to make things like potato cakes bread, the likes of which we will never taste again. We never had shop-bought bread." This then leads to a vicious cycle of restricting and bingeing, which can have a detrimental impact on overall health and wellness. What if we told you that you can eat anything you like and lose weight? Well, you probably not believe us, would you? And if you did believe us, you would ask HOW?Spread the bulgur wheat out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat in a thin, even layer. This step helps prevent the grains from clumping together when frozen.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment