276°
Posted 20 hours ago

K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask, 5 ml

£11.495£22.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you wish to add a further leave in conditioning treatment, this can be added after the 4 minute wait period. I let my hair air dry, as I do most weekdays, and that was that! Considering how much high-tech action is taking place within the hair, I found K18 refreshingly low-fi in terms of protocol. This in itself is a huge selling point as it allows for consistency –even the best hair products are no good if you can't be bothered to use them. K18 results In comparison, Olaplex uses patented Olaplex Bond Building Technology ™, that rebuilds broken disulfide bonds to restore strength. The brand's popular weekly pre-shampoo treatment repairs and prevents damage, whereas the K18 mask works to restore your hair to its previous state.

Probably the best thing you can do with K18 is not think of it as a hair mask at all. It's pretty far away from giant tubs of goop that you apply in the bath to make your hair feel all slippy and smell nice. K18 reconnects broken polypeptide chains, it restores the hairs core structure, renewing hairs strength and elasticity. This treatment goes deep into the hairs structure repairing your hair at a molecular level so it is long lasting, as it remains in the hair even after being exposed to water and shampoo.

Notify Me

Yep, that's right, you can use K18 products on all hair types, textures and colours (even if you're a bottle redhead like Moi). Is K18 better than Olaplex? Please note that Royal Mail currently classes perfumes, nail polishes, flammable liquids and aerosols as "hazardous materials" and will only accept a limited number of these per parcel. that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); Now for the million-dollar question, did it transform my hair? Not instantly, no. In terms of immediate effects, my hair felt more elastic so I was less scared of breakage when brushing and that's probably it for try one. But look – K18 is a long game. The brand recommends using it every four to six washes and with every use you can expect cumulative results.

K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask (50ml) is a leave-in molecular repair hair mask which reverses damage caused by colour and bleach, chemical processing, heat, and mechanical styling. Formulated using bio-active peptide, this treatment increases overall strength and improves elasticity in all hair types, resulting in reduced breakage, split ends, and colour fade.I've now used the K18 mask four times over as many weeks and have noticed a nice, gradual improvement in texture and strength. My long highlighted hair (that I'm sure any stylist would say is overdue a cut) looks less straggly and piecey through the ends. Plus, I trust this product, so I feel better about my hair as I know I'm taking care of its health. It makes a lovely change from my usual 'bleach and blow-dry now, pray later' policy.

This is pretty unique and difficult to achieve. After it leaves your scalp, your hair is by all intents and purposes dead. So unlike your best skincare products, applying topical lotions and potions to your hair can't generally give it much help to regenerate and restore itself. These are not living cells, so that ship has sailed. The mask has a lightweight, moisturising effect which detangles and keeps the hair smooth and soft without weighing it down. For best results, use for the first 4-6 consecutive washes following a service, and then every 3-4 washes as needed to maintain hair strength. Cruelty-free & vegan-friendly. It's worth noting that the brand recommends working it into the hair from the ends to the roots, however I did actually avoid the roots at first as I was worried about them looking (and feeling) greasy.For any content that you submit, you grant Space NK a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable. K18PEPTIDE™ is in all our products and is an incredible peptide that can reverse damage at a molecular level in the polypeptide chain, renewing strength and elasticity on all hair types," explains Jordan Alexander, Senior Director of Global Education at K18. that is, or may reasonably be considered to be submitted in extreme volumes and as such be deemed as ‘spam’; Spoiler: I did find it worked better than you-know-who, and the results weren't just flushed down the drain in the next wash (whether I was using K18 products or not). How to use K18

that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation; By reconnecting these polypeptide chains, the mask strengthens along the length and width of the hair, offering a full 360 approach. With most hair treatments being either conditioners that encase strands in superficial hydration and shine, or repairing treatments that work to patch up damage for temporary results, K18 has broken the hair care mold. Enter: the K18Peptide – a patented molecule that travels to the very innermost layer of your tresses, where it repairs broken bonds and restores hair’s strength and elasticity. Usually, repairing formulas work on the outer structures — the hair bonds. But K18 is the only brand that dreams up products to work on the vertical polypeptide bonds, molecularly changing and repairing the polypeptide chains that have been broken, as well as reconnecting the disulfide bonds. This is biotech hair wizardry for stronger, healthier strands from within. I've tried a lot of hair-bonding treatments out there (read my review of my go-to serum here) and I never found Olaplex did quite enough for me, so would K18 be different? Reverse hair damage with the K18 Leave-in Molecular Repair Hair Mask, a leave-in treatment mask designed to restore the hair in just four minutes.Bleach, colour treatment, chemical services and heat can all wreak havoc on the hair. Powered by the K18PEPTIDE™, this haircare treatment can help repair the damage. Giving both immediate and lasting results, it helps restore strength, smoothness, softness and bounce. use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment