276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cold Blooded Liar: the first gripping thriller in a brand new series from the bestselling author

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These books will make you laugh, cry, rage and marvel at how the written word can inspire every emotion you have!' With its compelling and masterfully plotted storyline, this is an impressive beginning to a new series by Karen Rose, one of my top-favorite writers. In my humble opinion, romantic suspense doesn’t get any better than hers. This story is complex with many facets that will wind you up right along with the plot. Rose is not shy about writing with passion, guts, and the raw feelings involved with crimes. She dives into the personal aspects and we even get hints of a budding romance heating up. Takes off like a house afire. There’s action and chills galore in this non-stop thriller.”— New York Times bestselling author Tess Gerritsen I was so emotionally invested in the characters that I’ll admit I shed a tear when the book had about 15 minutes left, certain events just made my heart full.

Cold-Blooded Liar by Karen Rose - Publishers Weekly Cold-Blooded Liar by Karen Rose - Publishers Weekly

She is phenomenal at weaving an absorbing, detailed plot full of suspense and all interwoven with a beautiful love story' There were lots of twists and turns in this story and I had no idea who the killer was. The reveal was so good and the killer in this book is actually one of the most evil I’ve read about and I was definitely a bit disturbed. The writing, plot, characters, literally everything was spot on for me, and I can’t actually fault a thing! I also enjoy the light romance in here because it wasn’t over powering at all and didn’t take my attention away from the mystery. I think there will be more books following these characters and I can’t wait to read them! She is phenomenal at weaving an absorbing, detailed plot full of suspense and all interwoven with a beautiful love story’This story contains some cross-over characters from other books – Detective Kit and some of her co-workers, like her partner Baz. However, this book can be read as a stand-alone. If you're coming to Coles by car, why not take advantage of the 2 hours free parking at Sainsbury's Pioneer Square - just follow the signs for Pioneer Square as you drive into Bicester and park in the multi-storey car park above the supermarket. Come down the travelators, exit Sainsbury's, turn right and follow the pedestrianised walkway to Crown Walk and turn right - and Coles will be right in front of you. You don't need to shop in Sainsbury's to get the free parking! Where to Find Us

Cold Blooded Liar: the first gripping thriller in - Hachette Cold Blooded Liar: the first gripping thriller in - Hachette

Kit and Sam are both likeable and relatable characters. Kit is focused, dedicated, hardworking, and is a rising star in the homicide department with her high closure rate. Sam is a caring person who volunteers for local charities. He has to balance his professional and personal ethics. He’s also nice, smart, and good at getting people to talk. While both go through transformations during the story, there’s still room for these dynamic characters to continue to grow in future books. The supporting characters have varying depths, but provide support or conflict to enrich the reading experience. Fierce suspense and compelling romance…pure alchemy.”— New York Times bestselling author Jayne Ann Krentz The cold case that has Kit’s attention has been going on for years, and she is bound and determined to be the one to solve the case. Meanwhile, Sam has his own ideas and between the two of them, although independently for the most part, is looking for answers of his own.From the first rousing chapter to the last, Scream for Me is intense, complex, and unforgettable.”— New York Times bestselling author James Patterson Bestselling author Karen Rose is known for her heart-pounding novels laced with suspense and intrigue—and her latest follows suit.”— Woman’s World

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment