276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TRANSFORMERS Toys Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Leader WFC-K11 Optimus Prime Action Figure - Kids Ages 8 and Up, 7-inch

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The ’90s Rhinox was many things — big, strong, an incredibly smart tech wizard, clever, compassionate — he’d seem like he had too many stats maxed out if he had any ambition at all. He’s just quietly good at stuff! And loudly good at stuff, if the situation required.

Kingdom Core Transformers Toys Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Core

With the ancient and highly advanced F.O.S.S.I.L. (Fossilized Osteo-Skeletal Shield Integration Loadout) technology, Fossilizer bots, infused with primordial energy, break apart to weaponize their allies. Use Deluxe Fossilizer figures to beastify the Optimus Prime figure with bone armor! (Sold separately, subject to availability.) Includes Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Core Class Optimus Prime figure, 1 accessory, and instructions. Unleash the primal power of the beasts with the ancient and highly advanced F.O.S.S.I.L. technology. Sentient Fossilizer bots, infused with primordial energy, break apart and weaponize their allies. Use Deluxe Fossilizer figures to beastify this figure with epic bone armor accessories! (Each sold separately, subject to availability.) Worlds collide when the Maximals and Predacons join the fight, coming together with the Autobots and Decepticons in an epic battle that will alter their destiny foreverAnyway, yeah, they find The Last Autobot and restore Cybertron. And that’s who the Ark’s robot mode is designed to look like. That dude!

Transformers Generations – Hasbro Pulse - UK

Note: the Voyager “Sounds of Earth” Golden Record (known in Transformers circles as the Golden Disk) as seen in Kingdom has some pretty low-res English on it. It should say, y’know, “Sounds of Earth” there, but instead there’s what looks like pixelated Cybertronian letters. We see Menasor! (He’s the combined form of the Stunticons, who do not appear in this trilogy.) Image: Netflix BEASTIFY THE BATTLEFIELD: Unleash the primal power of the beasts with the ancient and highly advanced F.O.S.S.I.L. technology. Sentient Fossilizer bots, infused with primordial energy, break apart and weaponize their allies. Use Deluxe Fossilizer figures to beastify this figure with epic bone armor accessories! (Each sold separately, subject to availability.) As the cast fills up with more and more new characters, the need for filler dude generics has shrunk. But sometimes we still see one or two! Cog, the partner to an unseen Fortress Maximus, died heroically in Earthrise, but his palette-swapped clones still hang out with the Autobots. The blue Cog was originally paired with the blue Fortress Maximus, the red Grand Cog was paired with the red Grand Maximus, but there’s also a third, green Cog who shows up frequently in crowd scenes! His presence implies the existence of a green Fortress Maximus.GOLDEN DISK CARDS REVEAL POSSIBLE DESTINIES: Includes a Golden Disk card that reveals a possible destiny of a key character. Collect other Kingdom figures to reveal all 3 alternate destiny variants for each character! Optimus Primal’s friendliness is a little suspect here in context, considering Dinobot is very likely responsible for no small portion of the 200 Maximals Primal lost in battle with the Predacons. Primal must have gotten the memo that Dinobot is Awesome and this is a Very Important Death.)

Transformers Toys Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom

Beast Wars Scorponok was a pretty forgettable also-ran henchman, so it’s honestly no real loss that in Kingdom he’s a generic. The real tragedy is that we never see Scorponok’s little claw pal, Cyberbee! There’s so many Scorponoks and yet zero Cyberbees. It’s a crime. We have “Code of Hero” at home Image: Netflix I was honestly hoping they’d recycle Dinobot’s character model in different colors like 16 times like they did for Cog or the Reflectors or the Seekers, just to give me an excuse to (1) tell you about them at length, and (2) buy up a bunch of Dinobots and customize them into those recolors. But alas, it was not meant to be. The last chapter of War for Cybertron left viewers wondering how Galvatron obtained the Voyager Golden Record that he was trying to pass off to Megatron. Would you believe … from one of the two Voyager probes? It’s crazy, we know! When the Autobots and Decepticons meet up with the Maximals and Predacons on Earth in Kingdom, Beast Megatron has the Golden Disk already. So how does Beast Megatron get the disk? Why, the same way he got it in the original Beast Wars — he stole it. B Includes a Golden Disk card that reveals a possible destiny of a key character. Collect other Kingdom figures to reveal all 3 alternate destiny variants for each character! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)True to form, the good guys arrive too late around Dinobot’s dying body, the Predacon turncoat having wrestled the Matrix of Leadership away from Megatron, and the Autobots and Decepticons give him their last respects as he shuffles off towards the Transformers Afterlife. It’s just like Dinobot’s death in “Code of Hero” except Prowl and Sideswipe are also there! Image: Netflix It’s absolutely shameless, but you can tell it was written under the throes of Dinobot Fever, which is a malady I also suffer from. So I give it all four of Dinobot’s thumbs up. A+ Dinobot pandering, would binge again. Oh wait, there’s still more ’80s stuff! Image: Netflix Remember when I gushed over Dinobot at the end of my writeup for Earthrise? Well, my gushing was well-founded! I think the folks behind Kingdom also gush a little over Dinobot, and it shows, and so a lot of episode 3 felt very me-targeted. I am the intended audience.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment