276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chainsaw Man, Vol. 6: Volume 6

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The cover depicts a naked Reze in the center, with Denji transformed into his Chainsaw Devil state on the right, and the Bomb Devil on the left.

I wonder why the Shark Fiend is so loyal to Chainsaw Man? Makima mentioned in passing about resemblance, but what does it mean!?ya puedo decir que chainsaw man me está rompiendo, antes era solo simulación pero ya estoy sintiendo todo el peso del dolor venir. Denji's a poor young man who'll do anything for money, even hunting down devils with his pet devil-dog Pochita. But his life gets turned upside down when he's betrayed by someone he trusts. Now with the power of a devil inside him, Denji's become a whole new man—Chainsaw Man! Tatsuki Fujimoto 藤本タツキ (Fujimoto Tatsuki) is a Japanese manga author, mostly known for Chainsaw Man.

This volume of Chainsaw Man is like a Tarantino film on even more cocaine and hard liquor than usual. We got a crazy naked assassin lady detonating bombs made out of her own body parts. A shark typhoon tearing up a city. A deadly revenge romance gone horribly wrong. It felt like one big fever dream with a surprisingly melancholy twist that put a nice spin on an extremely chaotic little story arc. El hombre motosierra cabalgando un tiburón, una bomba sin bragas pero en el siguiente panel con ellas (ay, Fujimoto), un ángel salvando a otro ángel y mi waifu saliendo de entre un montón de ratas (ay, qué asco, Makima).i do appreciate how straightforward the manga is. they'll be like "chainsaw man" and it's literally just a man with a chainsaw head.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment