276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rochas Secret de Oud Mystere Eau De Parfum Spray 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

P&G seems to have decided to wipe the Rochas brand off the map despite the limited hype in-house perfumer Duriez’s mini launches make at times. No more presence in US department stores for sure. As if it was a decision from the board to kill the Rochas name. So long Marcel Rochas and your couture legacy. Goodbye Helene Rochas and your elegance and creativity. Soon Femme will probably follow and Luca Turin will have to live without Tocade… Mystère’s tapestry of notes forms a fragrance different than the sum of its parts. It’s almost a mood more than a scent. Mystère smells like I’d imagine Yves Saint Laurent’s dinner parties smelled when Loulou de la Falaise and Betty Catroux were at the table surrounded by candlelight, smoldering cigarettes, 1930s art and careless wit. In that same way, Mystère is dated, yet eternally chic. Middle notes - rosemary, carnation, tuberose, violet, orris root, jasmine, ylang-ylang, l.o.v., narcissus I would agree that the drydowns of Paloma Picasso, Scherrer 1, and Sinan are somewhat sharp and "pungent" but I think it is the isobutyl quinoline that mainly contributes this. I also think that the current versions of PP and Scherrer 1 are sharper than the vintage bottles I have, and I attribute this greater sharpness to the absence of true oakmoss in them. The drydowns of Femme and Mitsouko seem very different, not sharp at all but with a heaviness that I would attribute to vintage musks rather than oakmoss. Compré este producto porque lo usé hace muchos años. El olor es exactamente como lo recordaba. Lo uso por las noches para salir a cenar. Dura toda la noche.

A new and still shrink-wrapped bottle traveled from the Netherlands to me and I gave it to myself for my birthday, so to speak.Among the floral notes, hardly any flowers stand out, only carnation and jasmine are slightly in the foreground.

it's fine, I'm glad you took part to this thread and offered a different point of view, I appreciate the way you investigate the often hard to explain fragrance world And that over a remarkably long period of time, Mystère easily lasts 14 hours with me. One is also very well perceived, but even if the fragrance has a clear presence, it doesn't play anybody against the wall I would recommend the colder season because of the warm aura.Released in the late 70s as a women's fragrance, I find Mystère to be absolutely suitable for men, if you're into quite distinct floral notes. The scent is also not sweet at all Since the fragrance has long since disappeared from the market, but I wanted it in any case, I looked around a little. And in a well known online auction house I finally found it. Don't worry, it's not going to be another "Everything used to be better" tirade. It gets boring when the same record is played over and over again. Someone holds out a full champagne flute to me from a velvet seating area. I take the glass and drink it. Far away glittering and booming. Mystere arrived in 1978 and after Rochas was acquired was reformulated. That 1989 reformulation dumbed everything down. It is the only confirmation I have that even though M. Mamoulas perfected the art of more the only place it lives on is in the Dead Letter Office.

Mystère is a grim, glowering green chypre – a Givenchy III or Y that‘s gone over to the dark side. It's wonderful. That I have developed a great affection for chypre scents is certainly already quite well known. I am also aware that this scent is rather rejected by some inclined sniffers. I understand that only too well Chypres can appear very creaky, rugged and repellent or even old-fashioned.In perfumery oakmoss has been prized for its aroma, heavy and oriental-like at first, becoming very refined when dried, reminiscent of bark, seashore and foliage. It imparts a wet forest floor aroma in compositions resulting in a naturalness and rich earthy, damp and creamy undercurrent when used with restraint. Its remarkable quality is its ability to render a velvety softness to floral bouquets, green fragrances and heavy orientals alike, also possessing fixative properties imparting longevity in the perfumes that contain it and anchoring the more volatile notes. Your description of the Mystere mood is very accurate. Late seventies at its best. A bit of a wilting Studio 54 after party ambiance and an awakening from the Champagne, cigarettes and drugs of the era. What makes me especially happy is the fact that the fragrance is still completely intact and nothing seems to be tilted. Don't talk nonsense. He likes playing with you. And he's nothing against the power of the old forest." Versace Pour Homme Dylan Blue is the perfect scent for men who want to feel confident, attractive, and irresistible. It is a versatile fragrance that can be worn for any occasion, from a night out on the town to a special event. With its luxurious blend of notes, Versace Pour Homme Dylan Blue is sure to turn heads wherever you go.

The only reasonable thing seems to me to be challenging the Mistress of the Forest to a dance-off, 8 minutes Boogie Wonderland. Soy usuario de Mystere de Rochas desde 1978. Me encanta la fragancia. Me quedé atónito al enterarme de que había sido descontinuado. Encontré esto en TodosLosPerfumes.com y lo ordené con cierto escepticismo. No estoy seguro de que sea un original (hecho por Rochas) pero huele exactamente igual que el original. Sin embargo, hay una advertencia, con el original podía rociarlo en mi muñeca y al final del día todavía podía olerlo. Con este artículo no puedo. Sin embargo, preferiría tener esta fragancia que no tener ninguna fragancia Mystere. Deseo que Rochas y P&G reconsideren su decisión de descontinuar esta maravillosa fragancia. Hay muchos de nosotros aquí que todavía lo amamos y queremos usarlo. En mi opinión, es la mejor de la línea de fragancias Rochas de lejos!

después de años de comprar en TodosLosPerfumes.com esta es la única compra decepcionante que he hecho. Me di cuenta de que la gorra estaba dañada, pero parecía como si hubiera estado en un incendio, descolorida y con humo, y el perfume definitivamente no era como lo recordaba. Olía a viejo y rancio y me pregunto si se trataba de ganado que había sido sometido a daños por calor y fuego. También el color era ámbar muy profundo que no es el color que había tenido anteriormente con Mystere – más bien un amarillo dorado. I hope you enjoy your bottle of Mystere. I was sure I had a vintage mini of Mystere around here somewhere, but alas, I cannot find it. Perhaps I imagined it. Perfumer Nicolas Mamounas developed Mystère in 1978. Jan Moran’s Fabulous Fragrances categorizes Mystère as a “Chypre – Floral Animalic” and lists its top notes as galbanum, cascarilla, coriander and hyacinth; its heart as violet, narcissus, May rose, jasmine, tuberose, lily of the valley, carnation, ylang ylang and orris; and its base notes as cypress, oakmoss, cedarwood, musk, civet, patchouli and styrax. In response to a post a few weeks ago, a commenter lamented Mystère’s disappearance. I didn’t have a lot of confidence in my decant, a bonus in a swap years ago, shoddily labeled with scotch tape and a sharpie. As fate would have it, I stumbled over a bottle of Mystère Eau de Parfum at Goodwill just a few days later. Here are the notes. I'm surprised they don't have more notes in common, but they do share several in the middle.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment