276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chanel Bleu de Chanel Eau De Parfum 100ml

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

for which you have been paid of have received compensation by a third party not approved by Chanel; An ode to masculine freedom expressed in an aromatic-woody fragrance with a captivating trail. A timeless scent housed in a bottle of deep and mysterious blue.

I agree that the Statements made by me may be used in whole or in part and may be shortened and/or otherwise modified as necessary to meet the requirements of copy or layout, provided that the general message is not changed. I further agree that the Statements made by me may be modified and/or altered by Chanel to remove any store names and/or person information or other sensitive information about myself or others. CHANEL offers the following delivery options; Standard Delivery, Next Day Delivery, Nominated Weekday Day Delivery, Weekend Delivery. And in London; Same Day Delivery & Concierge Delivery.BLEU DE CHANEL offers a full line of shaving and body products for an intensified scent throughout the day. The eau de parfum is sprayed in a cloud inside clothing or the skin for an enveloping perfuming experience.

As with all fragrances, results and compatibility will change from person to person. Chanel did make a conscious effort to make this more ‘mainstream’, however, so it does smell good on many people. While this is generally a good thing, it does mean that some people may find it more generic than they’d like from a Chanel fragrance. Additionally, others may find that it is likely to be one of many scents you wear rather than your go-to, everyday fragrance. Mens Fragrances: Best Price U.K. Chanel expects all of its users to be respectful of other people. Your Statements will not be posted and/or may be withdrawn if they violate the following guidelines (“Guidelines”), which prohibit any Statements that contain any of the following types of content: BLEU DE CHANEL Parfum is an accomplished composition with a pure, deep character. An intensely masculine signature that exudes self-confidence. COMPOSITIONBLEU DE CHANEL Eau de Parfum is an aromatic-woody fragrance that teams New Caledonian sandalwood with notes of ambery cedar and tonka bean. Its trail is warm and sensual. INSPIRATION

that can reasonably be considered to be defamatory, derogatory, inciting hate, biased, offensive or insulting, in particular with regards to race or religion, threatening in an illegal manner or representing unlawful harassment of any individual, person, agreement, partnership or business;BLEU DE CHANEL Parfum is an aromatic, intensely woody fragrance. It opens with powerful freshness, then lingers with a precious accord of New Caledonian sandalwood that unfurls its generous, powerful notes in a dense and sophisticated trail. INSPIRATION BLEU DE CHANEL proposes a full line of shaving and body products for an intensified scent throughout the day. The colour of a future that is yours to shape. BLEU DE CHANEL is a fragrance for he who refuses the confines and conformity of a predetermined destiny. Its composition embodies the spirit of a man who is consumed by a quest: the pursuit of a horizon with no vanishing point, one that stretches on infinitely. ART OF PERFUMING

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment