276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Woman Who Stole My Life: British Book Awards Author of the Year 2022

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The accident was Shouty Man’s fault and his insurance would have to cough up, but I wouldn’t get enough to replace my car because insurance companies always underpaid. Marian Keyes' international bestselling novels include Rachel's Holiday, Last Chance Saloon, Sushi for Beginners, Angels, The Other Side of the Story, Anybody Out There, This Charming Man, The Brightest Star in the Sky and The Mystery of Mercy Close. So let’s look at the karmic fallout from my good deed – three cars, all of them damaged, one wounded forehead, much irateness, shouting, raised blood pressure, financial worry and deep, deep blush-making humiliation.

And if they don't, how do we deal with that, especially if we're the ones who seem to have been given more than our share of tragedy? His side window had shattered and small chunks of glass glittered in his hair, reflecting a silvery light that was the same colour as his eyes. I've been a fan of Marian Keyes's books for a long time, but I haven't enjoyed her last couple as much as I did her earlier work. I remember reading somewhere that the chemicals produced in the brain by a lengthy Twitter session are similar to those produced by cocaine. It has you making up your own little scenarios and fixating on little clues about what has happened to Stella that is so bad that she's had to leave a glamorous and fantastic life as an author in New York.Despite only being able to communicate through blinks of the eye, they form a close bond that stands them in stead for the troubles families can bring. This stunning novel will sweep you up as you travel with Stella through the changes that life inevitably throws us all. Entertainment Magpie Limited t/a Music Magpie is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 775278.

Due to the sheer amount of slightly 50 Shades of Greyesque kinky sex scenes then I'd advise against gifting it to a relative or playing the audiobook out loud in the house if there are children in the vicinity. We actually get to read extracts from Stella's international best selling inspiration book One Blink At A Time, and they are what give this book an edge of brilliance and difference. He wants to create “spiritual art” and intends to prove that karma exists by letting the universe provide him with everything he needs.When Mannix starts asking her for advice, she is “extremely startled by my new incarnation as the wise paralysed woman of Ferrytown”.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment