276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DEWALT DCPW550B Power Cleaner, Yellow/Black

£119.995£239.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Portable cleaning on the jobsite or at home with 10X the cleaning power of a garden hose with the DEWALT 20-Volt MAX Power Cleaner. This genuinely kicks out over 34 BAR and that is about ten more than the nearest competitor in this review. As with every single cordless pressure washer out there, you’ll hear someone complaining about the power.

Cold-Water high-pressure washers are fundamental tools to achieve the best cleaning performance in a short time. DeWalt’s own plug-in electric power washer delivers up to 2,100 PSI and also sells gas-powered pressure washers that deliver 4,400 PSI and four gallons per minute.

WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty. To be honest, there aren’t really that many great models out there to pick from, but the four we reviewed here are in our opinion by far the best out there at the moment. And yeah, maybe sometimes you’re blasting the backyard fence still fantasizing about trying to smoke the alien that killed Cooper. The machine consists of the main gun and 6 metre high pressure hose, and a 20 litre water tank/bucket that you carry to your required working area. Setup is super easy, make sure you have a quality hose connector and your hosepipe then away you go.

Ah Battery, PowerShare, 120 L/H Compact Pressure Cleaner, Suitable for Patio Cleaning and Car Washing https://www. If I wanted to use this as an alternative to algae remover for things like my bird bath, then this is a cracking bet. If you want to clean mud, and not so hard grime that a hose with decent pressure can’t manage then works.

The scrubber brush attachment will definitely get your car clean far easier than doing it the old fashion way with elbow grease. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). From their rich history to proven performance, to their focus on innovation and technology, there’s a reason why professionals choose DeWALT.

Pressing the tube connector on is very stiff, but it must be fully in, or air leaks will prevent priming. The following panel allows you to customize your consent preferences for any tracking technology used to help us achieve the features and activities described below. Charge time for the battery is around 100-110 minutes and a full charge will see you cleaning away for about 50-60 minutes, which is actually very good.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

It’s not been around long enough since I first wrote the article based on the WORX I bought but I think had it been – this might well have been my pick. Ease of transporting with its telescopic handle and its 8" / 20cm rubber wheels makes easy to move, it comes with a 6m high pressure hose that can reach those places you can't reach. We have taken a look at the best cordless pressure washers available on the market at the moment for both performance and power in the UK.Other touch points have nice big radii and everywhere you will use to hold the thing is a rubberized and textured surface. Well it turns out this tool is designed very stubby but powerful enough to wash off mud of your truck tires and car hood, It comes with 4 different nozzles depending on the pressure you want to operate on.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment