276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Premium Replacement Solo 3 ear pads/Solo 2 earpads Cushions. Compatible with Beats Solo 3 Headphones/Beats Solo 2 headphones (Black). Premium Protein Leather | High Density Foam | Extra Thick

£5.81£11.62Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We’re confident that we’re the only supplier that cover the entire range and for such a small cost, why look else where?

Premium replacement ear pads compatible with Beats Solo 2

Recently used to get for Beats Solo 2-3 Gen ear pad replacements for my daughters Beats Solo and wicked cushions did not disappoint. Very good earpads and prettier in real life than the picture and the instructions were pretty easy to follow. Easy Installation: We created a step-by-step video guide and instruction manual to ensure a fast, tool-free installation. WC also carries out rigorous testing to ensure that there are no corners or edges that cause a weird fit and that they make a premium product for ultimate comfort. These ear pads are uniquely designed with thick memory foam that has extra thickness but also an ultra level of comfort.

If you are not completely in love with your new Wicked Cushions, we will refund your money no questions asked. We added stitching and heavy-duty glue on the inside of seams each earpad to prevent them from splitting. Try out our products, made The Wicked Cushions Way, and go back to enjoying your headphones just as you were doing when you first bought them.

Ear Pads Replacement Earpads for Beats Solo3 Solo 2 Wireless Ear Pads Replacement Earpads for Beats Solo3 Solo 2 Wireless

However, one minor inconvenience I encountered was the time spent removing the old adhesive from the headphones to ensure that the new ear pads would adhere correctly.Don’t you just hate it when you’re trying to get relaxing music to fill your day and your ear pads keep falling off, or when they can’t give the same sound they did once upon a time? The fit and finish of these replacement ear pads are excellent, and they seamlessly match the original design of my Beats Solo 3 headphones. They’re made of soft leather and high-quality memory foam that conforms to the shape of your ear and revolutionizes the whole listening experience. It only means that you need to replace those ear pads or ear cushions of your Beats Studio headphones. Rugged Durability: Our replacement ear pads that are compatible with Beats Solo Wireless headphones are made extra durable.

Beats Studio Ear Pads Replacement in 2023: Our Top Pick Beats Studio Ear Pads Replacement in 2023: Our Top Pick

If you’re okay with removing your existing ear pads and replacing them with new ones yourself then this is the option for you. I didn't realize replacing the headphone cushion was a thing until a friend tipped me off and recommended Wicked Cushions. Listed here you will find replacement wireless Solo3 headbands, Solo3 wireless ear pads, Solo3 internal wires, connectors and more replacement parts. I will say maybe put some extra alcohol Wipes in the pack because I had trouble getting the old glue off my headphones.We at ReplacementExpert review all the products that are replaceable in various gadgets, appliances, outdoor equipment, and more!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment