276°
Posted 20 hours ago

New Balance Men's Dynasoft Nitrel V4 Trail Running Shoe

£36.3£72.60Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The New Balance Nitrel v4 is hands down a great budget-oriented off-road shoe that packs a whole lot of performance despite its traditional and straightforward design. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

For the trail, the only option is the Summit Unknown, which utilizes the foam to create a responsive and nimble running experience. If you are looking for a shoe that can handle the road, dirt, mud, and gravel that you can run in then I would highly recommend checking out the Nitrel v4 for your go-to budget running shoe.A functional and modern design that makes these New Balance Nitrel v4 an excellent choice for your libre adventures. The New Balance Nitrel v4 is true to size with just the right amount of toe box space that did not feel restricted.

The midsole is a REVlite Midsole aimed at providing a lightweight experience without sacrificing the underfoot cushioning. The upper of these trail running shoes for men and women has been made with a technical mesh, seamless, which guarantees excellent breathability and protection. On its ‘home-ground’ of light, dry, non-technical trails, the Nitrel v3 felt like a shoe that could go as far as your legs could take it. He spends his time volunteering at local community running events and training across the four-state region. Featuring leading trail technology and a sleek modern appearance, the FuelCore NITREL offers a winning combination of speed, traction, and style.

You’ll be secure in the knowledge that your feet will be fine, and it will handle all the terrains you present it with. New Balance doesn’t state the size of the lugs, but I would suggest they could be about 4 mm—this would mean good traction on dry, light trails but not so great on wet, muddy ground.

Cushioning aside, New Balance also uses Toe Protect and Rock Stop to shield your feet from debris on the trail. Throughout the run, my feet felt comfortable, secure, and well-supported—No painful parts whatsoever. Designed for trail running, they feature a rugged outsole with all-terrain tread for exceptional grip on varied surfaces. For starters, the upper material is more protective than breathable with added protective welds along with the high wear areas (i. This will provide added support and comfort around the ankle and allow you to ‘dial-in’ the laces to ensure a secure fit.

The brand uses the same midsole cushioning foams (more on those later) across its road and trail models, so you can create a similar running experience off the pavement.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment