276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dermatica Clarifying Azelaic Acid 20% Cream | Lightweight and Fragrance Free | Gentle For All Skin Types (30ml)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It contains barrier-protecting ingredients like grape seed oil, rice bran oil and – of course – squalane, which keep the skin nourished and moisturised. I tend to use it in the evening and it applies really nicely – two pumps is usually enough to cover my whole face.

I was feeling pretty hopeless when I started my Dermatica treatment and honestly it has made a HUGE difference. AD info | This post is not sponsored but a number of the products mentioned were sent to me by the brand. Exfoliants and toners containing salicylic acid, AHAs, BHAs, glycolic or lactic acids should be avoided. The formula has made a huge difference to my skin, and the team has responded quickly to my questions.

You may have heard of Dermatica and know them to be an online dermatology service whereby you upload photos of your skin and detail your concerns, for this to be looked at by their dermatology experts and have a prescribed treatment sent to you. It is a naturally occurring acid, found in grains such as wheat and barley and is a powerful antioxidant.

Please kindly let us know if you have not received it after this time, so we can continue to assist you further. If you want to get a feel for the brand before committing to the subscription serum, have a play with these first. You have to ask your GP, who may or may not be interested and who might decide to prescribe something you’re not too keen on. If you aren’t seeing a difference, I’d double check what else you are using – other products could stop Dermatica from working. Each month you get a tube of product which slowly changes to increase certain ingredients as your skin gets familiar with it.If you have oily skin I think you could use this in place of a moisturiser, however, for dry skin types it may still be beneficial to use a moisturiser underneath. Azelaic Acid is fantastic for acne sufferers as it helps reduce inflammation as well as fading any pigmentation that has been left behind by spots. I was suspicious that what had somehow developed into a 3,000-step nightly routine - including paint-stripping my face with various random acids - might not be the best approach. You can read about the start of my journey here in a previous post Dermatica – My Journey which was actually posted a year ago now so I will be back to update on this soon! I am a long time Dermatica user and attribute my current good skin to their online prescription service.

Prescription azelaic acids are some of Cassandra’s favorites, and if you don’t have insurance or are unable to see a doctor, there are still prescriptions that you can get.That means, with regular use, your breakouts will likely decrease in frequency and any spots that do find their way onto your face are smaller and look less inflamed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment