276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Calypso Sun Travel Pack, 100 ml

£2.835£5.67Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Goodto verdict:"I'm not usually an advocate for aerosols because they are much less environmentally friendly than other products, but I have to say they're very convenient when it comes to applying sun cream. Oxybenzoneis another ingredient to avoid as it is easily absorbed by the skin and enters the bloodstream, and it can disrupt your hormones as well as causing terrible harm to the environment.

Calypso Once A Day Sun Protection SPF 30 | Morrisons Calypso Once A Day Sun Protection SPF 30 | Morrisons

Nivea enjoys a reputation as one of the best sun cream brands out there, so it's no surprise that their products make it on to our list of the best sun creams. It has a fairly strong fragrance but absorbs really well into the skin, leaving a glowy finish without my skin feeling weighed down or sticky. However, with a four star UV rating, there are some sun creams out there that will leave you better protected from UVA rays.He told us: "I cannot emphasise enough the importance of selecting a broad spectrum sunscreen, which will protect against UVB and UVA rays. She was recently appointed to chair of the cancer vanguard RM Partners skin pathway group and enjoys ensuring excellence in skin cancer managment. If you're someone who's in and out of the pool or sea when the sun comes out, then this formula from Bondi Sands might be the one for you.

Calypso Once a Day Sun Protection SPF 30 200ml | Wilko Calypso Once a Day Sun Protection SPF 30 200ml | Wilko

This cleverly designed formula is made so you only need to apply it just once a day to keep your skin protected. Brilliant stuff, we’ve used there range of once a day from Spain to Florida to Marrakesh and it’s never failed us. It's specially formulated to be water resistant for four hours - far longer than the 40 minute criteria that other water resistant sun creams must meet.I tan easily, and don't usually burn in the UK, so when I go to the Med in September I'm usually fairly well tanned already. Our tester chooses the Kids Coloured Sun cream, but notes that the Clear Sun Spray is more forgiving if it happens to get accidentally sprayed on a white item of clothing. Dr Paul Banwell told us, "Some sunscreens use chemicals, such as oxybenzone, a known- allergen, and avobenzone to absorb UV rays, which can be detected in the body at harmful levels. Goodto verdict: "This product ticks all the boxes for me - it has a spray nozzle for easy application, and the formula sinks in quickly and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all. This is definitely fantastic sun protection, we have used this for years in the summer in Cyprus, make sure you use as directed and it really is once a day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment