276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cuticuter 120pieces Eyelid Tape, Invisible Eyelid Lift Strips, Natural Fiber Waterproof Eye Lids Strips For Hooded Eyes, Droopy Lids (Wide)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Enter Magicstripes Eyelid Lifting Strips, curved silicone stickers that work like an instant lid lift by hoisting extra skin for a firmer, more wide-awake look. This can freak you out if you're already worried about sagging skin, which is presumably why you're wearing these in the first place. Any significant chronic tugging of the skin, be it aggressive rubbing with eye makeup remover, removing fake eyelashes or even these strips, can lead to skin inflammation and premature aging," he says.

I've been using tapes for about a year and I'm always self conscious because I think people can see them but these ones are almost completely invisible. Especially if I felt like playing up my eyes with a cool shadow look for an event, or if I wanted to look more awake for a photo shoot. Instant Eyelid Lift】Get that beautiful depth easily with the help of the Waterproof Invisible Double Eyelid Stickers! The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. Invisible Eyelid Tape】With its refined lace design, it seamlessly blends with any skin tone for a completely invisible look. Some mention that it makes their eye look wide awake, while others say that it didn't work for them and made their eyes look strange. Luckily, the trial pack, which is designed to help you determine the right size sticker for your eye shape, contains 32 small strips, 32 medium strips, and 32 large strips, so I had a little room to experiment.

Instant Eyelid Lift】Easy to create deep and natural double eyelid, makes eyes more beautiful and eyes seem rounder and larger. You've likely heard of eyelid tape, the niche beauty hack that helps lift the area via eyelid stickers, fibers, or adhesives. I tried the small- and medium-size stickers and saw a modicum of improvement, but my husband had no idea what I was getting at when I hovered uncomfortably close to him asking if anything looked different. I’m positive that they would be invisible once eye makeup was applied but I didn’t make it that far.The stickers themselves are pretty makeup-friendly — you can apply shadow over them, which actually makes them easier to hide. You'll notice that your eyelid skin stretches a little bit when you pull the sticker off, the way it does when you remove false lashes. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. They aren't commonly found at most beauty retailers, but now there's a new brand bringing them mainstream. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

As a newbie, this made them infinitely easier to apply since my fingers didn't ruin the adhesive by getting stuck to it. Invisible Eyelid Tape】The color of the invisible adhesive eye stickers is like the nude color and fits the color of the skin, your eyes look natural and have no trace of eye stickers. I've been drawing on cat eyes since I was 13, and as every year passes I've noticed less and less space available for my liquid liner. com/saudi-en/240pieces-double-eyelid-tape-invisible-lace-eyelid-lifter-strips-natural-fiber-waterproof-eye-lid-contour-stickers-for-droopy-lids-hooded-eyes/ZC8BEAE6965038B0FAA14Z/p/" on this server.You'll likely need to stick and restick them the first few times to determine the exact placement that gives you the lift you want.

Unlike many other eyelid tapes I've seen, these stickers aren't double-sided — the adhesive is only on one side. For the record, I have hooded lids, which means a little fold of skin sometimes covers the crease of my eyelids — think Gisele Bündchen, Jennifer Lawrence, Blake Lively (three women I look nothing like except for this eyelid thing). Long-Lasting Adhesion】Enjoy them all day long as their long-lasting adhesion is waterproof and swear-proof.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. The teensy-weensy amount of lift wasn't enough of a payoff for the application process and I was bummed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment