276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LIQUI MOLY Battery Clamp Grease | 50 g | Calcium Fat | Lubricating Fat | SKU: 3140

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yes, you might have to keep a normal grease gun for the odd hard to get to spot, but you can get a G coupler into most places in my experience.

Features a 1/4" Hex drive shank that can be quickly attached to and operated by most battery drills or impact drivers as well as Main machines. It is no longer acceptable to pour harsh caustic chemicals or acids down the drain to clear fat build up or blockages. NB: Do not spray directly onto the contacts as the grease has an isolating effect between the contact and conductor.The GreasePak Battery Pack Replacement is necessary to operate the GreasePak GP-DMI-STD-2 battery-powered dosing module and will need to be replaced every 18-24 months. For more details, please download the Grease Ease Premium Battery Operated Dosing System Brochure in Product Data. Applicable to crockery items, edge chip warranties cover edge chipping occurring under normal food service conditions including storage, service, washing and refrigeration. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time (for example, via the link at the bottom of every e-mail). As has also been mentioned, it doesn't apply so much in these days of sealed batteries - but the acidic vapour from old, top-up, batts caused havoc with the surrounding metal.

The tool's display indicates battery charge level, amount of grease dispensed, pump/motor speed and blocked lubrication points. Westfield Chesil Ltd is a family owned company that bought the assets and rights to build all Westfield and Chesil sports cars in September 2022. I think if you get an electric greaser you don't go back to normal grease guns, that would be my experience there too. The TLGB 20 can deliver pressures up to 700 bar (10000 psi) and features a built-in light to illuminate the work area. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.Any engineer charges incurred through a site visit, diagnosis and replacement of malfunctioning parts will also be covered. We ensure you that missing parcels will be replaced but not while the parcel is still considered in transit.

Data protection: Please don’t include your own and other people’s addresses, telephone numbers or URLs or even the names of third parties (people as well as companies) in your review. Dewalt would be top of the list as I already have some Dewalt and Facom stuff so the extra battery would be handy.

But are they any good, they aren't the cheapest so I don't want to spend and find out they are not much cop. Some mention that it stops corrosion, and is good grease for stopping battery terminals corroding, while others say that it's battery terminal grease. A 'Parts only' warranty covers the cost of replacement for any mechanical components which fail (due to manufacturer fault) within the warranty period, causing breakdown or compromised performance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment