276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Versace Yellow Diamond Intense Eau De Parfum For Women, 50 ml

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love the fact that the perfume lasts for an extremely long time. The original Yellow Diamond lasts for a couple of hours before you need to retouch it. But the Yellow Diamond lasts for DAYS! I have worn the perfume on my clothes, put it in the cupboard, taken it out after a week, and I still get the scent from my clothes (a little subdued, but undoubtedly present). This is because of its Eau de parfum, which, as I mentioned, has stronger oils. Another iconic fragrance from Versace is the Versace Pour Homme Eau de Toilette. This is a classic and masculine scent, featuring notes of lemon, bergamot and neroli. The heart contains clary sage, hyacinth, and cedarwood, while the base notes include tonka beans, musk, and amber.

Ingredients: ALCOHOL DENAT. (SD ALCOHOL 39-c), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), AQUA (WATER), ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, C.I. 17200 (RED 33), C.I. 19140 (YELLOW 5), CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, GERANIOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL. Versace Yellow Diamond Intense Perfume Review The mix of citric and floral notes gives the perfume a feminine touch. You smell spring, with the flowers blooming in the garden and the fruits growing on the trees. The perfume expresses a sense of happiness and grandeur. Bergamot, neroli, lemon and ambrette are included among the head notes of this perfume. These follow through with heart notes of freesia, orange blossom, osmanthus and jasmine. The fragrance is completed by a base of benzoin, guajacum wood, amber and musk. Fresh notes prevail, making this ideal for summertime. Various Sizes to Fit Your Budget The perfume smells of florals and citrus. The base is made of palo santo, musk, and amber wood. The heart notes are nymphaea, freesia, orange blossom, and mimosas that give the perfume its beautiful floral hint. The top notes are citron from diamante (a citrus fruit from the town of Diamante), pear sorbet, neroli (essential oil from the blossom of bitter orange tree), and bergamot (a fragrant citrus fruit). They all bring in their dominant citric smell.At the same time, note not to spray on a lot. Because it has stronger scents and that base notes are wood-based, the flavor can get too bold and won’t smell as pleasant as the intended smell if you spray on considerable amounts.

The only flaw is the hefty price tag. Being an international luxury brand, Versace charges a high price for almost all its products, including its perfumes. The smallest bottle of merely 30 ml sells for Rs 3400. Because of the exorbitant amount it charges, it might be difficult to make it daily wear unless you are ready to splurge. After all, it’s luxury for a reason. The product is available as eau de toilette (Yellow Diamond) and Eau de parfum (Yellow Diamond Intense). The latter has a stronger scent than the original version. This is because Eau de parfum has stronger oils than its alternative. So, if you opt for a stronger and lasting smell, do note to choose the Intense version. Yellow Diamond Intense is a luxurious fragrance by Versace and the signature scent of many a woman. It initially débuted in 2014. Intense eau de parfums may be made up of 30% essential oils. Use them sparingly. Floral freshes, such as this one, are the best choice for summer or work. Built around citrus and floral notes with the flowers taking a slight lead, they give you that freshly showered effect. Enjoy the Fresh Feeling

Currently popular on idealo

For those looking for a more feminine scent, the Versace Yellow Diamond Eau de Toilette is a great option. Its playful combination of pear sorbet and bergamot burst into orange blossom, freesia and mimosa notes at the heart, while the base includes a sultry amber, palo santo and musk blend. One of Versace's most popular fragrances is the Versace Eros Eau de Parfum. Inspired by Greek mythology and featuring a blend of fresh mint leaves, Italian lemon zest, and green apple, the heart of the fragrance contains tonka beans, geranium flowers and Venezuelan ambroxan, while the base notes include vanilla, cedarwood, and oakmoss.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment