276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Avastars KawaiiPie^^ – Fashion Doll with Extra Outfit Personalize 100+ Looks, Multicolored, 11" & Twilight Daycare Collectible Baby Dolls – Mystery Metaverse Doll

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

WowWee has partnered with Gamefam on My Avastars, with the initial launch of three dolls based on the new Roblox role-playing game. As a gamer myself, I love customizing my avatar before every session. This digital customization play pattern is so in line with traditional doll role-play yet I wasn’t seeing this type of integrative play being offered in the doll space. With My Avastars, kids now have the opportunity to turn their digital avatar into a real life fashion star with a variety of looks and accessories for endless customization, creativity and self-expression, both online and in real life.” PERSONALIZED AVATARS IRL! My Avastars 11” Fashion Dolls bring the fun of creating virtual avatars to real life. Each doll can be customized from head to toe to create 100+ looks. As the Roblox universe continues to grow, we’re focused on creating the next generation of hit franchises born from the metaverse,” said Joe Ferencz, founder and CEO of Gamefam. “My Avastars marks the first time a toy and Roblox game have been developed concurrently, reaching players with an engaging experience both in the real world and in the metaverse.” WowWee has entered the fashion doll category with its new toy line, My Avastars, which enables seamless interactive play in both the physical and digital worlds.

Half of Roblox users identify as girls, yet when you look at how the toy industry intersects with gaming, its product offerings are focused primarily on action figures and blasters. Catering to other categories and customers is a huge white space and something we’re very passionate about,” said Sydney Wiseman, VP of Brand Development & Creative Strategy at WowWee. Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca base "Our Suggested Age" ranges on these manufacturer recommendations, as well as considering which ages will enjoy the product. Such factors as a child's developmental skill set and toy popularity help determine the enjoyment levels of a product. Inspired by kids’ use of avatars to explore, create and express themselves in the metaverse, WowWee partnered with Gamefam, a top publisher on Roblox, in the creation of My Avastars. The dolls are KawaiiPieMy Avastars is the first community-centric fashion doll property. WowWee and Gamefam are launching a Discord server to enable a two-way conversation between fans and the brand. Fans will have an integral voice in the evolution of My Avastars, both in the expansion of the game play and the physical toy line.

A product's "Manufacturer's Age" range on Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca is provided by the product's manufacturer. This suggested age range may be based on what age range the manufacturer recommends will like the product best, or what age range is appropriate based on safety information and restrictions. PERSONALIZED AVATARS IRL! My Avastars Fashion Dolls bring the fun of creating virtual avatars to real life. With over 100+ possible looks in each box, the personalization opportunities are endless!

Next Day Delivery

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment