276°
Posted 20 hours ago

God of Ruin: A Dark College Romance (Legacy of Gods Book 4)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My boots for the night are the tamest I have and the only ones that aren’t chunky or covered with chains. According to the mythographer Apollodorus, when Ate was thrown down by Zeus, Ate landed in Phrygia at a place called "the hill of the Phrygian Ate", where the city of Troy was founded. [9] Other stories [ edit ] The primal Greek goddess of the Earth. Known as the great mother of all and often referred to as “Mother Earth”.

Landon always talking about how many woman that would beg to be Mia. And how many woman that would do everything to be with him. Like then stfu and go get them 🔪🔪 I found this to be one of the laziest and most ridiculous "twists" I've read from a Rina Kent. None of the twists in Legacy of Gods have been very good (other than Annika shooting Creigh! I was gagged!), but this was just so unnecessary. Mia and Maya had a really nice sibling bond, and for that to be ruined the way it was just upsets me so much... Maya was just a kid when all this happened, so I don't blame her at all. I also don't blame her for keeping quiet because she was scared and I understand that. I also don't blame Mia for being upset about the revelation. I blame Rina for wanting to create a rift between the sisters that didn't need to be there. Why does no girl in this universe have a good friendship. Rina wants the mmc to be the only constant in her girls' lives and I am so tired of it. The boys are off having solid friendships while maintaining their relationships. Why cant the girls??? I hate that Mia/Maya had to lose their best friend over a plot point that wasn't needed. What's worse is that reveal happened in the last chapter so we didn't even get to see the fallout and impact this had on Mia. I'm just so upset and disappointed. I truly lost my motivation to read after this. I didn't even want to read the epilogues after this I was just so... done. For the sake of journalistic integrity I did read both epilogues and felt next to nothing about them... What a let down. two He called women or his former, multiple sexual partners 'holes' or 'desperate holes'. What a gentleman right?

Customer reviews

hope some of y’all gain reading comprehension skills in the future 🫶🏻 and i hope Rina Kent can heal from whatever caused her to hate women. praying for her recovery <3333 Second of the Three Fates, the measurer of the thread of life woven by Clotho’s spindle which determines Destiny. The most egregious in my opinion was Landon having a run down mansion that he and Mia would hook up in AKA the JeremyCecily Cabin copy like?? We did this in the book immediately after?? Why?? Mia wasn't the badass woman that I was expecting she in fact was an annoying brat. I'm glad she was a mute, nothing good could come out of her mouth.

I think Rina genuinely believes that her books are so forgettable that she doesn't need to write new material and can just COPY-PASTE. 🤡 now for the side characters I'm actually concerned about eliava, I don't want to read about an attempt of badass saying the word bitch every two seconds and the incel guy. Take your time or stay away from them xx four In addition to you being 'his thing' he will support your gardening hobby and buy you your favorite food! I’m also wearing my least attention-grabbing outfit—a simple strapless leather dress that reaches the tops of my knees. Remington: You jealous bitches can go die. The fact remains that I’m besties with all of your girls and always will be. Muahahaha.❞ — that was enough to shut them all up 🙌🏻😂Landon King. I actually had a good laugh reading about him. I mean, the guy was pretty funny. He was an insane, genius psychopath. Or at least that's how Rina tried to create him. A few interesting facts about him. A pinch of parents' pov, where they whine about their doormat daughters being too precious for their psycho boyfriends and then profess their undying love for their wives. You see prior to the incident it was Mia who was the golden child, loved by everyone and outgoing while Maya was the introvert. The nanny having liked Maya more heard her once say she wished Mia would go away for a few days so she could get some attention and so a year after Mrs. Pratt left she makes Maya's dream come true (a dream of a 8 year old might I add) and takes Mia but Maya sees the husband and this prompts them to threatened her for YEARS to keep her mouth shut because she will be exposed for wishing it. Maya is just as traumatized by it all but keeps it inside out of guilt, but Mia is devastated by it all. Thankfully we find out they are slowly patching things up in the epilogue. I actually enjoyed his relationship with his brother Brandon. His sister, Glydon is very hypocritical. She's happily dating Killian, who is just as bad as Landon ( but not funny at all). She has no problem with Killian but keeps whining about how bad Landon is. Look at those double standards.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment