276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Good Boy - Rawhide Beef Rolls Bumper Pack - Dog Chews - Delicious Beef Flavour - Pack of 18 - Long Lasting Dog Treats

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If a customer accepts a damaged parcel knowingly the damage must be specified on the courier driver's signature terminal. Please photograph damages for our investigation. AB31-AB38, AB41-AB45, AB51-AB56, FK19-FK21,HS-HS9, IV1-IV63, KA27-KA28, KW1-KW17, PA20-PA80, PH1, PH5-PH10, PH15-PH50,VI13, ZE1-ZE3, BT1-99, IM1-9 & 99, TR21-25, PO30-41,GY1-GY9, JE1-JE5, Channel Islands (Jersey & Guernsey), Isle of Wight Promotes Healthy Teeth: All Woofley's Dog Chews products offer stimulation of the gums, and teeth which release natural brain chemicals which produce enjoyment for your dog. Our treats and chews help maintain canine dental health by removing plaque with a tasty treat, while allowing your dog to use every part of their mouth to chew, and floss away tartar with all natural single ingredient dog treats.

No Chemicals & No Additives: Woofley's Dog Treats are sustainably sourced and produced from healthy grazing, free range, grass-fed cattle and lamb. Our Amazing Dog Treats contain ZERO Chemicals, Additives, Steroids or other ingredients.

Already a customer?

Easily Digestible: Our treats and chews are single ingredient natural treats made directly from Free Range cattle or lambs which can be easily digested unlike chemically processed rawhides, and other treats loaded with sugars, and additives. These good boy beef rolls are high in protein, but low in fat and should help a dog's instinctive urge to chew something, whilst at the same time providing a fun, entertaining treat to keep them occupied and avoid destructive chewing behaviour around your home. KEEPING YOUR DOG BUSY: I'm brilliant for keeping your dog occupied and providing mental stimulation through chewing - which is a natural instinct for those four legged friends I'm great for relieving your dogs' boredom, and am a much more suitable treat than a shoe or a chair leg

Chewing the rawhide beef rolls will help your dog maintain a healthy set of teeth and gums, as the natural action of chewing a rawhide treat allows uneaten food deposits to be removed around the mouth, but also scrape away plaque and tartar build up.MADE WITH YUMMY BEEF FLAVOURING: I'm made with hide and yummy beef flavouring, making me a super scrummy treat for your pooch

DOG CHEW TREATS: We all know dogs love to chew and my rawhide texture is great for your dogs' dental hygiene I may even help to reduce issues with your dogs' gums and tooth loss by helping to keep their jaw strong and your dogs’ teeth clean If you cancel, you must return the goods to us at your own expense. You are responsible for the risk of loss or damage when you return goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment