276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation (Light Novel) Vol. 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Book: Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation (Light Novel) Vol. 3". Seven Seas Entertainment . Retrieved December 18, 2020. Regardless of whether you know either of these, this is a worthwhile short novel to read. And I highly recommend it. Unlike The Beginning After the End, the MC isn’t overpowered here. Sure, the main character, Rudeus, has all the elemental magic and is a talented mage, but we find Rudeus struggling in more situations than he prevails. Another awesome things is seeing the way Rudeus working for his powers, unlike most isekai heroes. He reads books, practices his spell casting, and works on his sword-fighting technique. It’s not like he was reborn as a god. There are plenty of times he is too weak to win a fight. He's also a imperfect main character; lots of characters here are imperfect actually to the point it kinda makes you hate them, kinda makes them great because a few of them have great redemption arcs. Rudeus begins searching for a house for his marriage. With Zanoba and Cliff's support, Rudeus investigates a haunted machine and neutralizes an automated doll which killed the past inhabitants. Zanoba researches the doll and the creator's notes while Rudeus renovates his new home. Rudeus and Sylphy hold a wedding reception, where they learn Elinalise is Sylphy's great-grandmother.

Rudeus who started annoying and mostly a perv, grew so much after getting to his new world. He has been truly thinking about what he did wrong before and you can see his will to do better in this second chance, and he almost seems a different person from the one you’re introduced to in the first chapter. Extra Chapter: The Mother of the Greyrat Family: is a original chapter narrating how Zenith met Paul and her personal experience in the Greyrat Household. Both the light novel version (at least the first volume I’m reviewing) and the anime adaptation of this series are endearing. This series has a special charm to it which is very hard to achieve: its characters feel real, as if they have real needs and flaws usually absent in most stories. The protagonist’s shortcomings are part of it, but we also have his new parents: Zenith, the mother, is a naïve, hopeful, loving mage who gave up on adventuring when she got pregnant, and Paul, the father, is a well-meaning, womanizing scumbag who despite his best intentions he’s usually controlled by his libido. The family’s maid is a cautious, introverted former sword fighter who had to give up her position due to an injury and some political persecution. Sylphiette, the protagonist’s best friend, is a shy, skittish half-elf who might be part demon, and who gets bullied by her shady heritage but that under the care of the protagonist (when he’s not hoping to get into her child panties) blooms into cheerful, talented magic user. Right at the end of this volume we also meet fan favorite Ghislaine, a scarred, eye patch-wearing, very muscled, scantily clad half-beast. Although she’s a terrifyingly dangerous sword fighter, she’s kind, endearingly dumb and mostly emotionally retarded. The protagonist cares the most for Roxy, his magic teacher, an itinerant demon girl (her kind of demon just lives longer than usual, has purple hair and can speak telepathically with others of her kind). Roxy is guarded and cold to hide her low self-esteem and how isolated she feels among humans, but she’s eager to help others grow. Apart from teaching the protagonist magic, she helps him overcome his trauma-related agoraphobia. By the end of the second episode of the anime adaptation, when the girl leaves to continue travelling the world and learning new stuff, you will miss her along with the protagonist, although in the protagonist’s case, at least he has her stolen panties to remember her by.

Rifujin na Magonote (November 23, 2013). "Light Novel adaptation" (in Japanese). Shōsetsuka ni Narō . Retrieved February 14, 2015. I do not recommend this light novel/web novel, both the author and its main character Rudeus Grayrat are modest, underachievers, wimps, cowards. #FAIL Note: Warna hijau adalah warna rambut yang mirip dengan warna rambut ras iblis supard yang dikenal ganas dan kejam. Porque a pesar de todas las cosas turbias que pueden haber, si le quitas eso realmente no es una mala historia, me gusta mucho que te van enseñando como desde que nació va aprendiendo a usar la magia, que a pesar de todo el quiere arreglar las cosas, que es un personaje imperfecto y que no quiere cometer los mismos errores del pasado. Realmente no le pregunten a mi cerebro porque le coloqué 4 estrellas, ya que no creo que merezca más ni menos. Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation (Manga) Vol. 10". Seven Seas Entertainment . Retrieved January 12, 2021.

Now as for any negatives, I only have one and thats how the adults don’t treat Rudy like a kid, we all know he is mentally 35 but the characters don’t. So when his father talks about how he chased women, from Rudy’s dad perspective he is telling this stuff to a 6 year old child and thats kind of messed up even if we know mentally Rudy is an adult. Still this was a minor thing. There are more issues specifically with Rudy’s dad that are problematic, but avoiding any spoilers. A manga adaptation by Yuka Fujikawa began serialization in the June 2014 issue of Monthly Comic Flapper. Seven Seas Entertainment also licensed the tankōbon volumes of the manga for localization in North America. Seven Seas made changes in their translations of the light novels such as toning down Rudeus' perverted behavior and removing references to rape. [5]Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation (Manga) Vol. 9". Seven Seas Entertainment . Retrieved January 12, 2021. Book: Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation (Light Novel) Vol. 8". Seven Seas Entertainment . Retrieved December 18, 2020.

That said, I do have to give people an up front warning: this series is a bit perverted and is all but guaranteed to become more perverted as our main character ages up to adulthood. To go into too much detail would kind of give the plot away somewhat (and possibly put me in danger of violation of Goodreads rules), but there is mention here of masturbation, voyeurism, and panty sniffing. None of this is given in any true detail, but it is mentioned. I know that we're all mature, but I also know that some people just don't like reading stuff like that (and possibly don't want very young readers to read this) so I do feel like I should mention this. Sure, the said ''cool father'' has a redempation arc that happens later in the story but he and the main chracter were BOTH still assholes and I HAD TO ENDURE THESE SHIT CHARACTERS A LOT. Book: Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation (Light Novel) Vol. 24". Seven Seas Entertainment . Retrieved April 7, 2023. Algo que me incómodo en la historia fue el hecho de que a Rudy le gustara Sylphy se me hizó bien raro que a un tipo que tiene mentalidad de más de 30 años con cuerpo de 6 años le gustara una NIÑAAAAA. Mushoku Tensei is an interesting story about second chances. In his past life Rudy was a 35 year old shut in and basic incel with no social skills that missed his own parents funeral. He dies and is reborn as Rudeus Greyrat.Bueno, si les soy sincera la base de la historia no es mala, de hecho me gusta mucho que el mismo protagonista indica de como desperdicio su vida a tal punto que ni siquiera fue al funeral de sus padres, y que por esta razón en este mundo quiere ser alguien mejor. Sin embargo este hermoso mensaje y trama se ve estropiado por el mismo protagonista y su padre, y es que muchas veces habían capitulos que realmente me gustaban y eran emotivos, y Rudy lo arruinaba con un comentario pervertido, y con solo una frase me arruinaba todo el capitulo. Me gusta que el protagonista sea imperfecto y que también su familia no sea perfecta, y que exista salseo y chisme pero todo eso se arruina cuando haces comentarios pendejos cada 2X3 en donde solo utilizan a las mujeres de complemento o que lo primero que describas de ellas son sus atributos físicos o la falta de estos mismos. Lo único que provocas es que todo lo bien construido que tenías de antes se derrumbe. Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation (Manga) Vol. 2". Seven Seas Entertainment . Retrieved January 12, 2021.

Book: Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation (Light Novel) Vol. 1". Seven Seas Entertainment . Retrieved December 18, 2020. En primer lugar no estoy del todo segura que calificación merece este libro ya que depende del humor que me deje el protagonista al final de cada capitulo, y por aquí mismo es donde quiero comenzar.

Customer reviews

Book: Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation (Light Novel) Vol. 14". Seven Seas Entertainment . Retrieved August 21, 2021.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment