276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Letter To My Daughter

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If this were any other disease, I would fight for you to have the best care I could find. It would be easier, even if you were in the hospital, if I could stand by your side and know that I was doing all I could for you. God knows I tell her how much she means to me on a regular basis. But if something were to happen and suddenly, I was gone, how would she cope? You may have already heard quite a bit and might also have your own take on success, but this is for those times when you feel down and gloomy.

I may never be known as a philanthropist, but I certainly am a lover of mankind, and I will give freely of my resources. I am convinced that most people do not grow up. We find parking spaces and honor our credit cards. We marry and dare to have children and call that growing up. I think what we do is mostly grow old. We carry accumulation of years in our bodies and on our faces, but generally our real selves, the children inside, are still innocent and shy as magnolias. My dad said when she returned home, she was so tired, she looked as if she had given birth to quintuplets. But after feeling sorry for myself, I decided that it was time to snap out of it and give myself an actual chance at love. And as you know by now, that’s when your father swooped in and won me over.

She doesn’t need a partner to go after her goals. And she has nothing to prove to anyone. 11. “I remember the day you were born….” It can be emotionally overwhelming to see your daughter take the next step in life. While she needs to begin a new chapter, you can’t help but remember all the good times you spent together. The mention of philanthropy elicits smiles, followed by the sensation of receiving unexpected good fortune from a generous but faceless source. Every girl wants to know she’s beautiful to someone, and what her parents think of her matters. It might feel awkward to let her know you think she’s attractive, adorable, beautiful, or gorgeous, but it’s still good to hear (or read). There are so many things that I need to tell you right now and I hope I can keep my composure while reminiscing about all of our beautiful moments together.

Please, my beautiful girl, believe me. Please go. Please seek out their intervention and find the strength inside you to get clean. I swear to you that I wouldn’t ask you to do this unless I had hope that it would work. I have been blessed with so many gifts from God but the one I consider to be the greatest gift is you. And you have never proved me wrong about this for once. I am proud of you dear! Encourage her to do the same and identify her own personal values rather than simply echoing someone else’s. If you have a personal mission or vision statement, share it with her. 13. “Sometimes, my love for you scares me.” That day, I learned that I could be a giver by simply bringing a smile to another person. The ensuing years have taught me that a kind word, a vote of support is a charitable gift. I can move over and make another place for someone. I can turn my music up if it pleases, or down if it is annoying. As you graduate from college this Friday, I know you might be dreading the end of another chapter of your life. I understand your feelings, and I just wanted to let you know that the next stage you face has the potential to be even better than the last.This statement is similar to the previous sentiment but with some awe mixed in. You look at your daughter and think, “What will she do next? Just when I think she can’t surprise me anymore (in the best way)… she does!” You want her to know that, too. My dear beautiful daughter, sometimes life will seem difficult. But you always have to remember that your mother is always with you no matter how hard life gets.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment