276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask 70ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A purification technology to help calm skin from damage and external stressors that skin suffers during the day. Antioxidant-rich Hunza Apricot and Evening Primrose work throughout the night to purify fatigued skin.

Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Trehalose, Beta-Glucan, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Stearyl Behenate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Water, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Fragrance / Parfum, Alcohol, Magnesium Sulfate, Tranexamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Root Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance, Dimethiconol, Squalane, Water / Aqua / Eau, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Linalool, Cyclohexasiloxane, PCA Dimethicone, Limonene, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methyl Trimethicone, Malachite Extract, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Potassium Alginate, Brilliant Blue FCF (CI 42090), Raffinose, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide Mea, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Methicone, Zinc Sulfate, Dimethicone, Calcium Chloride, Tryptophan, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Acorus Gramineus Extract, Manganese Sulfate, Tocopherol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer My last layer after estee lauder advanced night repair. Kiels ultra moisturiser and then this. Smooth and light - I am a repeat buyer and have not found anything similar. It is a stand out. I received a sample of this and stretched it over three applications. It has a lovely slip, which I immediately identified as silicone. It felt somewhat hydrating on my normal-to-dry skin. On similar skin types, I'd recommend it for transitional seasons, or perhaps summer. I don't think it would be sufficiently moisturising in winter. I received a few samples of this. I prefer a mask you leave on and wash off. I dont understand the difference between a serum or moisturiser if you are leaving on the whole night.This mask goes on beautifully- it is so lightweight and hydrating. I love sleeping with it on and my skin feel like soft velvet when I wake up. I use it 2-3 times a week for extra hydration and it's gorgeous. CROSSPOLYMER, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, RAFFINOSE, STEARYL BEHENATE, MALACHITE EXTRACT, FRAGRANCE / PARFUM, POLYGLYCERYL-3 free formula: No animal ingredients, mineral oil, polyacrylamide, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, synthetic pigments, or PEG surfactant. Love love love this product . Happy it’s available at adore beauty. Scent is nice and it has a small spatula included so it’s hygiene. My skin is plump , hydrated and glow everytime I use this . Have been using this product for many many years.

METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE, INULIN LAURYL CARBAMATE, TRANEXAMIC ACID, TRYPTOPHAN, HYDROXYPROPYL BISPALMITAMIDE MEA, BETA-GLUCAN, LIMONENE, ACORUS GRAMINEUS Finally, the Sleepscent™ containing orange flower, ylang-ylang and sandalwood oil relaxes your mind and body and promotes a rejuvenating sleep. b) Nếu các triệu chứng trên xảy ra sau khi khu vực ứng dụng được phơi ra ánh sáng mặt trời trực tiếp I received a sample of this and wasn't impressed at all. It's an OK mask but there are far better moisturising/refreshing overnight masks available. This is the large and in charge size of the gorgeous water mask, I love the hydrating texture and the way it soaks into my skin without feeling over the top heavy!

I love this stuff! I suffer from skin dryness so needed to add something extra to my night routine during winter. It smells and feels great and my skin always feels velvety soft in the morning. Halfway through winter and no dry patches yet. Wake up to gorgeous glowy skin with this award-winning probiotic hydration mask from Laneige - Now with a new and improved formula! Its a very nice hydrating mask/night cream but I find that my skin is very thirsty so I have to top it up after an hour or so of application. just around my nose and cheeks. My skin feels so soft in the morning after using it. This list of ingredients represents all options or variants of this product. Actual ingredients in a given product option may vary from this list.

Laneige-exclusive Sleeptox™ restores skin's optimal moisture levels overnight while the brand's signature MoistureWrap™ contains hydro ion mineral water, Hunza apricot and evening primrose root extracts that wrap skin in a breathable moisture layer. extracted from sugar cane- Gentle , Hypoallergenic formula; Dermatologically tested; 7-free formula (Animal ingredient, mineral oil, polyacrylamide, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, synthetic pigments, PEG surfactant) Really love this sleeping mask! Felt nice and moisturising on the skin and when I woke up my skin was so hydrated and super smooth!This is highly effective for dry dehydrated skin, it repaired my dry skin in just one use overnight! I like using this product- it feels good quality and feels nice on the skin. It has helped my skin feel more moisturised. I have sensitive skin with rosacea and this has done wonders and has never irritated it. Definitely buying this again My last layer after estee lauder advanced night repair. Kiels ultra moisturiser and then this. Smooth and light - I am a repeat buyer and have not found anythin... After face cream, apply evenly across the face. After the product is absorbed completely, leave treatment overnight and rinse off in the morning. Use 2-3 times per week.

Please note that from time to time, products are innovated without notice. For the most accurate information please consult the product box. Water / Aqua / Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Trehalose, Methyl Trimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, Squalane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pca Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Carbomer, Propanediol, Tromethamine, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Raffinose, Stearyl Behenate, Malachite Extract, Fragrance / Parfum, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Tranexamic Acid, Tryptophan, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide Mea, Beta-glucan, Limonene, Acorus Gramineus Extract, Linalool, Tocopherol Introducing our new and improved Water Sleeping Mask! This overnight mask is hypoallergenic and formulated with two new ingredients for even more revolutionary results. Received as a GWP. Lovely product that felt really nice on the face and like a big dose of hydration on tired skin.Loved the smell, but my face didn't. Everytime I would put this on my face it would end up being itchy. I ended up having the tub for years, and finally I ended up putting it on my hands and feet, made for a very expensive foot cream! It will allow you recharge dehydrated skin overnight. This innovative mask is formulated with highly concentrated Hydro Ionised Mineral Water to deliver intense doses of moisture to stressed, parched skin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment