276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PLAYMOBIL 70188 Advent Calendar - Christmas Toy Store

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ritterlicher Spielspaß an Weihnachten: PLAYMOBIL Novelmore Adventskalender “Darios Werkstatt” mit Rittern, Geschossen und Zubehör hinter 24 Türchen So much joy seeing the excitement from my daughter opening the doors every morning. It’s the 2st thing on her mind when she wakes up. So much joy seeing the excitement from my daughter opening the doors every morning. It’s the 2st thing on her mind when she wakes up. Magisches Weihnachten: PLAYMOBIL Adventskalender “Badespaß Meerjungfrauen” mit 3 Figuren, 2 Seepferdchen uvm. hinter 24 Türchen – mit Badefarbe

If you’re looking for a special Advent calendar for your child this year, we highly recommend the Playmobil 9264 Advent Calendar – Santa’s Workshop. It’s a great way to count down the days until Christmas, and your child will love all the different Playmobil figurines and accessories that come with it. Our ranking system The TopChoice.co.uk Team selects top-of-the-line items from a wide selection and conducts rigorous evaluations on almost all the products available on the internet. We rank each product based on how well it matches our criteria. Contents: 1x PLAYMOBIL Advent Calendar Christmas Ball, 93 pieces with instructions: 1 Advent calendar, 1 scenery, 4 figures, 87 accessories, Material: paper, BPA-free plastic, LxWxH: 40x30x7.5 cm, 9485 We help our readers make purchasing decisions and always recommend products that we as editors stand behind. Since practical relevance is particularly important to us, our editors incorporate their own experiences. My son absolutely love playmobil and these advent calendars are amazing i love seeing his face when he opens each door My son absolutely love playmobil and these advent calendars are amazing i love seeing his face when he opens each doorPlaymobil Advent Calendars are widely available from most toy retailers, as well as from many online stores. Conclusion Liebevoll gestalteter Adventskalender mit Weihnachtsmann, Schneemann, Weihnachts-Diorama aus Pappe, uvm., Passend zur PLAYMOBIL Christmas-Themenwelt A Playmobil Advent Calendar typically features 24 little windows, each of which contains a different Playmobil figure or accessory. Children can open one window per day in the lead up to Christmas, and use the figures and accessories to create their own festive scenes. 3. How much do Playmobil Advent Calendars cost?

Spielspaß an Weihnachten: PLAYMOBIL Adventskalender “Reiterhof” mit zahlreichen Figuren, Pferden, Tieren und Zubehörteilen hinter jedem Türchen Spielspaß an Weihnachten: PLAYMOBIL Adventskalender “Schatzsuche in der Piratenbucht” mit zahlreichen Figuren, Tieren und Zubehörteilen hinter jedem Türchen Planschvergnügen beim Spielen in der Badewanne mit schwimmfähigen Tieren und Booten, Kescher, Auffangschale mit Saugnapf zum Befestigen uvm.

Playmobil 9485 Advent Calendar - Christmas Ball with Rotating Platform, collectable toy for kids, fun imaginative role play, playset suitable for children ages 4+ Playmobil Christmas 71088 Advent Calendar: Christmas Baking, Includes Toy Bakery and Cookie Cutters, Christmas Toys for Children Ages 4+

Consider the age of your child. Some calendars are meant for younger children while others are meant for older children. Playmobil 70877 Special Plus Christmas Baker, Fun Imaginative Role-Play, PlaySets Suitable for Children Ages 4+ Erste Spiele: PLAYMOBIL 1.2.3 Adventskalender mit Wasserspielzeugen für Kinder zur spielerischen Förderung von Feinmotorik, Kreativität und kognitivem VerständnisPlayMOBIL 70188 Advent Calendar - Christmas Toy Store, Fun Imaginative Role-Play, PlaySets Suitable for Children Ages 4+ Keep these things in mind when choosing the right calendar for your family and you’re sure to find the perfect one! Playmobil Advent Calendar: FAQ 1. What is a Playmobil Advent Calendar?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment