276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fifty Shades Darker: Book Two of the Fifty Shades Trilogy (Fifty Shades of Grey Series): The #1 Sunday Times bestseller (Fifty Shades, 2)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She co-produced for Universal Studios the Fifty Shades movies, which made more than a billion dollars at the box office. Christian's face softens as I str At the "down there" statements, the blindingly frequent gasps, moans, and oh my's, the lusty, dark gazes, etc. Ana is disgusted that Christian continues to be friends with the woman who seduced him when he was only 15 years old. But desire for Grey still dominates her every waking thought, and when he proposes a new arrangement, she cannot resist.

Daunted by the singular tastes and dark secrets of the beautiful, tormented young entrepreneur Christian Grey, Anastasia Steele has broken off their relationship to start a new career with a Seattle publishing house.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

I must say that having now read two of the Fifty Shades books, I really don't understand why they've gotten such a bad rap.There is repetition in the book and I am starting to dislike the saying "my inner goddess" more than I should but for a book that everyone is talking about (and you know my views on 'IT' books), I can understand it and I'm not ashamed to say, I am already on book 3! It was subsequently picked up by Vintage Books in 2012, a trade paperback imprint established by Alfred P. Otherwise I'd take you up in Charlie Tango right now and push you out somewhere over the Space Needle. Christian asks her if she needs a ride to José's gallery exhibit in Portland, which she had totally forgotten about.

Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages.Torturous memories flash through my mind - the gliding, holding hands, kissing, the bathtub, his gentleness, his humor, and his dark, brooding, sexy stare. Soon she is learning more about the harrowing past of her damaged, driven and demanding Fifty Shades than she ever thought possible.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment