276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gild: 1 (The Plated Prisoner Series)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is the captivating second book of The Plated Prisoner Series. It’s an adult epic fantasy story blending romance, intrigue, and beautiful imagery. Return to the seductive world of magic inspired by the tale of King Midas, and get caught up in the world of Orea. on the flip side, because this was the AUREN show, the other ‘main’ characters felt like they were only the extras, ESPECIALLY the H. we saw too much of Midas & Auren and not enough of the H & Auren. the good thing that came out of this was the 🥰 pining🥰 particularly from the H since his POV was also featured in the book even though it didnt appear until the 51% mark. so you see, the slow burn was killing me...but its okay cause i enjoyed the torture. 🤠 based on the ending, i think we’ll be able to finally see them together more in the next installment.

I have burned down the court of King Midas and from those flames, I will rise and wield my own power.Auren is the lost daughter of someone and something, probably someone important. She was probably kidnapped, and now she is an important person in faeirie land. Reconnection with people in her past like a nanny or something. (i don't have high hopes her parents are alive) We have all heard the news by now... that this book was split into two, resulting in the final book being Goldfinch, releasing 29th August 2024 (allegedly). There are many things I would applaud Raven for but what truly reinforces her impeccable writing and storytelling especially in this book is how she renders such multi-dimensional characters with fantastic arcs (even if you did not root for some of them in the beginning) and the world-building and lore just fills you with awe. I’m now in a strange kingdom surrounded by liars, with no allies of my own, but I won’t sit idly by and let myself wither.

Do you ever just get that heavy feeling in your chest? Like you've just read one of the best books ever and now that new love has been placed into your heart? no? just me💀 Just 12 days in 2021 and I think I've already found one of the best read this year. Totally didn't see that coming from the first book. I thought It would be just another decent but not that amazing read.Read this series NOW! I felt like I was in the story watching and holding my breath the entire time' 5***** Reader Review So dear reader, I will leave you with a GOLD quote at the bottom, I'll add some spacing if you want to avoid it. I think it's a safe quote for readers who read GLOW!

And that’s what makes my eyes sting with regret. He pushed me to light, to burn, only to douse me with ashen deceit. An idea, a hope, a reach in the dark. It wasn’t until my fist closed around emptiness that I realized I was grasping for him. I am struggling to review this book because I absolutely love this series, this world, these characters, and Ravens writing BUT this book felt very filler-y and very slow paced for book 5 in a series. I feel as if there was very little development in regards to plot and character and this could have been cut in half with the same outcome the other thing i didnt like in this book was Queen Malinas chapters. i honestly didnt see the significance. she was insufferable to no end. Midas definitely got what he deserved, but now im wondering where the story will take me. 🤔 overall, this was another installment where the plot was barely there, but the characters more than made up for it. i savored the romance, but i have to admit that it didnt serve as well as i wouldve liked. im leaving the rating as it is for now cause im banking on the last two books to top this one. 🕯️✨🤞Now I’m here, a prisoner of Fourth Kingdom’s army, and I’m not sure if I’m going to make it out of this in one piece.

THE BRAND NEW BOOK IN THE TIKTOK FANTASY SENSATION THAT'S SOLD OVER HALF A MILLION COPIES, PERFECT FOR FANS OF SARAH J. MAAS AND JENNIFER L. ARMENTROUT We get a love of solid character growth and (hehe) rot of course and I just loved how it all played out. Continuing on with multiple POVs from our favorites really just rounds out the story telling and enhances the experience. Slade continues to be dramatic AF (mood) and Auren in this book is just so perfect and ugh her growth makes me so emotional 🥹😭✋🏼 At the same time, Auren's Midas-colored glasses shatter and we get past her internal love-him-hate-him conflict. (I despise love triangles but I can't even call this one, so it doesn't even annoy me at all.) There was a lot of worldbuilding - do NOT complain, especially if you read Glow, we are literally in another VERY different kingdom and that needs its own history and people. I really love how we did a lot of the discovery of the new realm through Auren, who as we’ve read, has had limited memories of what was her home. It’s so cool and we are introduced to new characters that I feel are going to add so much to the story.This is one of those series that started off phenomenal, and only gets better with every subsequent book. Laura Thalassa, author of The Bargainer Series

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment