276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Happy Marriage 01 (Manga)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I'll start off by stating my feeling: do you know that feeling when you watch someone constantly degrade themselves and you can't do anything to stop it? It's a frustrating feeling. I get that same feeling while reading this manga. Pineda, Rafael Antonio (October 13, 2022). "Live-Action My Happy Marriage Film's Teaser Reveals March 17 Opening". Anime News Network . Retrieved October 13, 2022. As for Kiyoka, he simply wanted someone who would want to stay by his side. He wanted someone who would genuinely enjoy living in his forest cottage as his wife, not simply relish his status or wealth. And Miyo would do that. He had no intention of letting go of her.

As Long As We Both Shall Live". Fantasia International Film Festival . Retrieved September 18, 2023. Komatsu, Mikikazu (March 20, 2023). "Japan Box Office Top 10: My Happy Marriage Live-Action Film Tops in Opening Weekend". Crunchyroll . Retrieved June 4, 2023. a b c d e 小説「わたしの幸せな結婚」舞台化決定で8月上演 キャスト発表で久堂清霞役は泰江和明 (in Japanese). Oricon. June 9, 2023 . Retrieved June 9, 2023. Cinderella type of story it's not my thing. The FL suffers her whole life until a male "prince", strong, beautiful and wealthy appears to save her, and he's the only reason she begins to overcome her traumasIt had been a week since Miyo had started keeping to her room. To Kiyoka, each of those days felt long and depressing. She wouldn’t even see him off when he was leaving for work or come out to greet him when he returned. She took her meals in her room. His days grew colorless without seeing her, and his house—somehow colder. La conoscenza col futuro sposo prende una piega interessante: è davvero un uomo così distaccato e spietato come viene descritto? Oppure nasconde qualcos'altro? a b c Mateo, Alex (April 5, 2022). "My Happy Marriage Novel Series Gets TV Anime". Anime News Network . Retrieved April 5, 2022. Snow Man、目黒蓮主演の映画『わたしの幸せな結婚』主題歌「タペストリー」担当 最新予告&ポスター公開. Oricon (in Japanese). December 13, 2022 . Retrieved July 27, 2023. Miyo's sense of self-worth is pretty much in tatters at the start of the story, so it's mostly about her regaining confidence and finding love. And obviously, Kyoka has his own issues of trust/dealing with women, so the story is basically about two awkward people learning to slowly connect. There are plenty of things happening around that (Miyo's family, her mother's family, Kyouya's family, etc.), but it's kind of a mellow series. Nothing too dramatic happens.

As a light novel series originally, readers can count on My Happy Marriage being an extremely story-driven series, with the narrative firmly fixed on Miyo and Kiyoka. That being said, the series’ listed genre of “Fantasy” would suggest there is a wondrous and amazing world for lore-lovers to immerse themselves in. too fast not too slow. You know those characters who was given advice once then they immediately change? It doesn't happen here. Even after given many compliment, many affection by Yurie and male lead, she still has sometimes negative thought and even the male lead said something like "This is the most positive and confident statement she said" and he said "Her trauma is deeper than I thought" in chapter 12. From my experience, those negatives thought possibly won't completely disappear after years but it can slowly change to be more positive. In my case, it's not a matter of how long I meet but how much I was given affection, is it continuous or not and it seems to be the case for her too. La storia la trovo un po' troppo veloce, come nell'anime, e personalmente trovo che questo dia poco spazio alle motivazioni dei personaggi 🤔 Si comprende benissimo lo sviluppo di sentimenti da parte di lui (nel manga ancora di più, perché gli viene lasciato più spazio), ma per quanto riguarda lei, è sempre così chiusa in sè stessa che non si capisce se si affeziona a lui solo perché è il 1° che si interessa davvero a lei o cosa 🧐An anime adaptation was announced on April 5, 2022. It was later revealed to be a television series produced by Kinema Citrus and directed by Takehiro Kubota, with supervision and storyboards handled by Takao Abo, scripts written by Ami Satō, Takahito Ōnishi and Momoka Toyoda, character designs by Shōko Yasuda, and music composed by Evan Call. [4] The series aired in Japan from July 5 to September 20, 2023, on Tokyo MX and other networks, [58] with Netflix simulcasting the series on the same day globally, while Bilibili simulcasted it in Mainland China. [19] [59] The opening theme song is "Anata no Soba ni." ( 貴方の側に。, "By Your Side.") by Riria, while the ending theme song is "Vita Philosophica" ( ヰタ・フィロソフィカ) by Kashitarō Itō. [60] An original video animation will be bundled with the special edition of the eighth light novel volume, which is set to be released on March 15, 2024. [61]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment