276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Luksusowa - Polish Potato Vodka, Ethically Sourced and Award Winning, 70cl, 40% 1177

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Vodka is my drink of choice and this one is one of the few I would drink straight, kind of scares me. Maybe it's just me but for some reason, recently a previous favorite, Ketel One, now tastes like a cheaper vodka. Triple distilled from potatoes, filtered through charcoal for purity and then blended with pure Artesian well water.

The potatoes used in Luksusowa are grown on the Baltic coast where the loamy soil is meant to yield a superior quality. The bouquet shows clean, mellow aromas of pastry dough and sweet cream with a silky dry-yet-fruity medium body with very delicate dried fruit, custard, and spice notes and a long, creamy, and gently warming pepper and mineral finish.Luksusowa has been in continuous production since 1928, [1] [2] [3] making it one of the oldest Polish vodkas. I do not care for tasteless vodkas like Grey Goose -- I want to feel something in my mouth and throat.

After a little harder look bacuase I got tired of dishing too much for average, I went for reviews of vodka. As to other drinks it lends a lusher, heavier feel to the drink than a grain vodka can normally manage.

Absolut doesn't even match up to the taste of Luksusowa for it is bitter from tip to root of my tongue. Pour an ice-cold shot, drip in a small spoonful of raspberry syrup, and add as many dashes of Tabasco as you can handle. I think I prefer the flavor of Grey Goose a little more, but this potato vodka gave me fewer problems with indigestion. The taste is unlike grain vodkas I have had, smooth and creamy, something else I can't identify yet.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment