276°
Posted 20 hours ago

RM Series Replacement Remote Control for BAUHN B4863UHDF

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If Bauhn TV is not responding to the remote or buttons, ensure that the remote’s IR emitter is not defective. If you don't want a universal remote control, the manufacturer of your device should sell a replacement model. You can download and use the remote app for free to control the Bauhn TV from an Android smartphone or tablet. It appears that the code(s) used by BAUHN are a closely guarded secret and that was why I have asked for somebody who has one of these TV sets to 'learn' the code in use and then let me know what code is being used.

Support – Bauhn

My articles on different kinds of remotes, alternative remote options, installing remote apps, various tricks, techniques, and troubleshooting fixes will be a friendly guide. If the manufacturer can't directly sell to you over the phone or internet, they should be able to direct you to the nearest retailer. It's not necessary to purchase a device-specific remote as a replacement remote for one that's been lost. The harmony can then either be the replacement remote or key commands taught to an empty learning remote from it. If one of our high quality products should fail to be of an acceptable quality due to a major failure, you are entitled to a refund or replacement.Note: If you don’t have fresh batteries, you can use universal remote apps to control your Bauhn TV from an Android device. I haven't contacted ALDI because all they will do is tell me to talk to the support organisation (Tempo) which I have done to no avail. If you want your Bauhn TV to respond properly to remote commands, ensure tokeep a clear pathwhile operating theremote controller. Note: You can use the VU TV Remote App to control the Vu Smart TV without a physical remote controller.

Bauhn TV Remote App How to Install and Use Bauhn TV Remote App

Depending on how many devices you use with your remote control, the original setup may take a while. I wonder if you're able to learn the codes with a universal remote and then copy that into the app or something.What I want is the remote CODE for the TV (BAUHN Model ATV-19HED2 sold by ALDI) that I have so that I can use my existing URC.

RM Series Replacement Remote Control for BAUHN B4863UHDF

If the request has been addressed, they will get back to you with the necessary instructions to fix the issue. Or is there a system that many no-name remotes use, where you press a special button and the remote loops through every code and you just watch the screen. Just got a Note 3 and found the same problem, Bauhn still not there and medion setting doesn't work with Bauhn. Now press the remote keys randomly and check if you can see the blinking light on the smartphone screen. I am aware that the actual manufacturer of the BAUHN TV is the answer but so far I have not been able to determine that either.This will allow those TVs/DVDs/Players to share the same remote control, or at least most of the functions on the new remote will work. You can claim a remedy from the retailer if the products do not meet any one or more of the consumer guarantees, with the exception of availability of spare parts and repair facilities. Ensure to insert the batteries into thebattery compartment based on their polaritiesand ensure that there is no dust inside the battery compartment. Note I also tried the Medion (supposed equivalent) but none of the power buttons work at all either. There is an easy way to check whether the Bauhn TV remote is capable of sending IR signals to the TV through a camera test.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment