276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TP-Link Deco Outdoor Mesh WiFi (Deco X50-Outdoor), AX3000 Dual Band WiFi 6 Mesh, 2 Gigabit PoE Ports, 802.3at PoE+,Weatherproof, Works with All Deco Mesh WiFi

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Full gigabit ethernet –2 × gigabit WAN/LAN-ethernetpoorten bieden een betrouwbare internettoegang met hoge snelheden Použití WiFi 6 a dalších funkcí včetně OFDMA, MU-MIMO, 1024-QAM a BSS Color vyžaduje, aby klienti také podporovali odpovídající funkce. I was a good timing write-up on your part as I’m in the process of WiFi overhaul, especially after I finally had time to review our homes internet service and learned I neglected upgrading my DOCSIS 3.0 modem while paying for 800 Mbps service. wow… my bad! Most customers add Deco X50-Outdoor as a satellite Deco to an existing Deco network, so we are here using this situation as a demonstration (although X50-Outdoor can also be used as Main Deco).

Deco X50 review: A solid mid-range Wi-Fi 6 mesh TP-Link Deco X50 review: A solid mid-range Wi-Fi 6 mesh

Klienti potřebují podporovat 802.11k/v/ra mohou vyžadovat další nastavení. Výkon se může lišit v závislosti na zařízení klienta. je Deco Wi-Fi Mesh systém pokrývající celou domácnost navržen k tomu, aby zajistil výrazné zlepšení v pokrytí, rychlosti a celkové kapacitě. Pořiďte si nejnovější Wi-Fi Mesh systém a získejte výhody sítě budoucnosti, která poskytuje vyšší přenosovou rychlost a připojí více zařízení.Vyzbrojený technologií WiFi 6, Deco whole home mesh WiFi je navržen tak, aby poskytoval obrovské zvýšení pokrytí, rychlosti a celkové kapacity. Získejte nejnovější mesh WiFi a užijte si síť, která je ještě rychlejší.△ If X50-Outdoor and the front-end Deco are connected wirelessly, it is recommended to keep the distance between X50-Outdoor and the front-end Deco within 33 feet (or 10 meters) to ensure X50-Outdoor receive good signal from the front-end Deco, no more than 50 feet (or 15 meters). It is preferable to place the front-end Deco near a window to minimize the obstacles between it and the X50-Outdoor in the outdoor. If X50-Outdoor and the front-end Deco are connected via wire, then there is no such restriction. Dong, I’m interested in the X50-PoE devices in a wired home and guest home. Any suggestions for compatible POE switches or will most any unmanaged switch do as long as it meets the power requirements?

Deco X50 Outdoor, PoE, Powerline Now Available | DKT TP-Link Deco X50 Outdoor, PoE, Powerline Now Available | DKT

AI-Driven Mesh-Intelligently learns the network environment to provide ideal WiFi unique to your home HomeShield includes the Free Basic Plan. Fees apply for the Pro Plan. Visit tp-link.com/homeshield for more information.Odolné pouzdro odolné proti povětrnostním vlivům, hodnocené jako IP65 během testování ochrany proti vniknutí, chrání Deco X50-Outdoor před drsnými venkovními podmínkami, jako je vnikání prachu, otřesy, vibrace, vlhkost a tak dále. * Na rozdíl od tradičních chytrých hubů technologie TP-Link Mesh zajišťuje IoT pokrytí celé domácnosti pomocí Wi-Fi, Bluetooth a Zigbee integrovaných do jednoho systému. Užívejte si kouzelné možnosti chytré domácnosti v každé místnosti s technologií TP-Link Mesh. Zapomeňte na nespočet hubů.

Deco X50-Outdoor - Home Network Community Deco X50-Outdoor - Home Network Community

Deco X50-Outdoor can provide WiFi coverage for your outdoor space. We will guide you through step by step installing it correctly to maximize its performance. If you need to put the TP-Link Deco X50-Outdoor at a considerable range from your home, then you’ll be pleased to know that it has Power over Ethernet (PoE), delivering power and a wired connection. If you go with the standard power cable, then the satellite can connect via Wi-Fi. If you go with PoE, you’ll need to supply your own injector, as one is not included in the box. With these new Deco X50 variants, TP-Link is now the only networking vendor that offers home users all the necessary options to get their network up and running, no matter the environment. Soubory cookie pro nám umožňují analyzovat vaše aktivity na našich webových stránkách za účelem zlepšení a přizpůsobení jejich funkčnosti. This Deco won’t work with your existing gateway as a wireless extender, D. You should use an outdoor extender (there’s none as far as I know) or an outdoor access point instead. Or you can replace your gateway with a modem and get a full deco set. In that case, 100 feet is likely too far. Generally, it’s best to use a PoE access point in your case. ReplyDvoupásmová Wi-Fi síť a Powerline síť mezi sebou spolupracují a přenášejí data mezi jednotkami Deco. Celková rychlost sítě je tak mnohem vyšší než při použití samotné Wi-Fi sítě.

Deco X50-Outdoor | AX3000 Venkovní Meshový systém s WiFi 6 Deco X50-Outdoor | AX3000 Venkovní Meshový systém s WiFi 6

General Troubleshooting For DDNS on a TP-Link Wi-Fi Router, LTE Gateway Router, or Deco Router 05-31-2023 23273 Before this, Netgear had an outdoor Orbi satellite, the RBS50Y, and Asus released the Powerline-endable ZenWiFi XP4 in April 2022. So far, TP-Link is the first vendor with PoE mesh options that are not in the form of enterprised-class access points. It is recommended to install X50-Outdoor in the location where receive less rainwater or direct sunlight.

Unlike traditional smart hubs, TP-Link Mesh Technology provides whole-home IoT coverage with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Zigbee integrated into a single system.Enjoy the magic of your smart home in every room with TP-Link Mesh Technology. Say goodbye to countless hubs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment