276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Games Workshop Warhammer AoS - Nighthaunt Lady Olynder, 40-06

£18.59£37.18Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now, grouped into mighty processions and led by the capable Knights of Shrouds, the Nighthaunt sweep across the Mortal Realms to tear down the works of the living and inflict upon them the selfsame agony they must bear for eternity. I diluted it a little to try to enhance only the lower folds of the face and the upper part of the veil. With Matt White from The Army Painter, I applied some edge highlight to the face and to all the edges of the shreds of the veil, this gave contrast as the Toxic Myst is particularly blue and contrasts with pure white.

My goal here was to attract the attention of those looking at the miniature on Lady Olynder’s hand. To do this, I tried to lighten the cloth under her hand, as if pulling the light hit her folds more brightly. Same identical speech for the Banshees, wanting them to dress in the same way. In this case, I concentrated the color on their shoulders because they are more exposed to light. With Mephiston Red, I gave more brightness to the shreds in the wind and the part of the sheet pulled up by her hand. At this stage, be careful not to completely cover the previous work, but try to obtain a gradient by reducing the area in which to add color. Nagash finds the twisted irony he has inflicted to be naught but poetic justice. His vindictive nature, limitless spite and unfathomable ego have created the most terrible of Undead spirits, gheists and wraiths. Through it all Nagash had watched the empire of Dolorum, for its people had always honoured him. Their dedications had ended with the crowning of the new queen. Even when her lands, cities and throne room were all but empty of life, Lady Olynder felt no real grief, and she attempted to parley with the agents of Nurgle. It was then that Nagash claimed her soul as his own. So did Olynder become the Veiled Lady, a spectre burdened to feel all the miseries of the Mortal Realms and forced to haunt the ruins of Dolorum. After the passing of many centuries, during which Nagash gave not a single thought to her fate, the god was surprised at what he found when he discovered her once more. [1b]

How to paint Lady Olynder

The Nighthaunts are the horrors that haunt the periphery, terrors that prowl beyond life's edge. They wait with the patience of the eternal, yet their hunger drives them with insatiable needs -- to hunt, to harm, to destroy life -- for that is all that is left to them. They come in many forms, but all are destined to forever stalk the Mortal Realms and to drag the living to the same doom. But spirit torment is also very good and can help sustain my chainrasps and give them a passive buff (so long as they are WHOLLY withing 12in). As well, as I mentioned before, I can benefit from having an extra artifact. I would probably choose the Midnight Tome to turn Spirit Torment into a caster. But, I am open to other artifact suggestions. In her right hand he holds the Midnight Staff, an ornate stirrup on which sits a shiny gem of vitrified funeral sand. She is accompanied by 2 macabre Banshee Handmaidens, horrifying skull-faced ghosts. At Nagashizzar, it was Lady Olynder who summoned the Nighthaunts. She divided the massed Undead into armies and appointed sub-commanders, assigning a Knight of Shrouds to lead each spectral host or "procession."

Cairn Wraiths' only joy comes from the souls they reap with their scythes, as many were murderers or merciless executioners in life.Immune to Rend –All of your units ignore modifiers to saves, positive or negative making high rend opposition useless.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment