276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Prada L Homme Water Splash 150ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The original is an immergeher, especially in everyday life due to great freshness and bombastic durability. The L'eau is my favorite. Especially in the summer in the spare time. Some find it too feminine or too soft. I don't. For me, luxurious good vibes with a great groomed touch, extremely sensual. This Water Splash is a middle ground between the two, the easiest to wear. The Intense is also a great perfume for colder darker days and at night. Glad to have all 4. As a fan and as a fan of small differences, all 3 fragrances are worthwhile, especially since they can be used often.

Italian fashion house Prada was founded by Mario Prada in 1913. In collaboration with his brother Martino, the pair opened a leathergoods and luggage store called Fratelli Prada (Prada Brothers) in Milan. Mario's daughter Luisa took over the business from her father, and in turn, her daughter Miuccia Prada, would take over for her in 1978. The company as we know it today has evolved under Miuccia Prada's direction. The top of this perfume includes cardamom, mandarin and neroli. These follow through with middle notes of ginger and iris. As these fade away, they expose the base of sandalwood, ambergris and cedar. Prada Fragrances: Pricing This Water Splash comes in a very classy bottle. This 150ml bottle is round and is painted colorful to match the summer. Could come across trashy, but looks really great and is great in the hand. Beautiful glass, beautiful silver lid, typical Prada. All those who are looking for a serious, not boring "business fragrance" that can be worn without hesitation even in their leisure time, and who can make friends with a 150ml bottle.All those who appreciate L'Homme very much, but find it a little too "distant" (yes, that is a completely subjective impression). The Water Splash adds a delicate, slightly bitter-citric fruitiness to the L'Homme DNA, which for me makes it a decisive nuance "warmer", "more lively" and "more summery". (Like an aperitif with mineral water vs. one with mineral water and a dash of orange). Phần cổ tay được xịt nước hoa thường có nhiều tác động như lúc rửa tay, đeo vòng, đồng hồ, do đó để đảm bảo mùi hương được duy trì, bạn nên sử dụng nước hoa ở cổ tay ở tần suất nhiều hơn lúc cần thiết.

But: L'Homme is so so so so so so so so so so present in the videos of the aforementioned scent-influencer, that I would now like to contribute my two cents to the soap king, even though pretty much everyone here should have an opinion on Prada's bandwagon horse, and even I have already dedicated a comment to the OG.The DNA definitely creates a fresh-clean connotation with me, despite presumably high-quality ingredients synthetic, floral, even slightly sweetish, but in ertser Linie - clean. The Prada L'Homme series is for me one of the most successful of a mainstream designer in recent years. Even the Absolu flanker, which is located between the normal and the Intense, has for me its raison d'être.

From the fragrance you get as I said a great middle ground between the L'eau and the original. Who the L'eau was too powdery-soft finds here a herbere fresh version with this typical L'Homme DNA which also goes very much in the direction of the original. However, this is also much milder than the original EDT. Nevertheless, a strong fragrance that ties to the great concept. The tart freshness minus a lot of spice & powder makes this one more versatile. I could even imagine this one during sports activities or many other daylight occasions. Plus, the performance is dialed down a bit. The killer sillage from the EDT is greatly toned down and at a pleasant level. The durability is something to consider as well: The one from the original lasts about twice as long on me. Here you get with about 5 hours also pleasant durability, especially for in between. The DNA can ever not be bad, it is waved through even by the more demanding conoisseurs here predominantly magnanimously, which is with mainstream designers, yes, an ennoblement. Ultimately, the Splash is a great all-rounder that I feel you can do little wrong with. He acts like a less present version of the original, but still has a very good shelf life, the Prada identity harmonizes wonderfully with the tangerine and the great price (currently still about 50 euros for 150 ML) as well as the very valuable and great-looking bottle make it for me a successful flanker. If I did not know better, I would associate it with a very luxurious soap, which radiates a very noble cleanliness. L‘Homme Prada L’Eau Water Splash (1) is a luxurious fragrance by Prada and a perennial favourite. It has been available in shops since 2019. Once referred to as toilet water, eau de toilettes, such as this one, have a lower portion of aetheroleum than EdPs do, generally between 5-15%. Because they are light, they are the go-to choice for office wear. A Harmonious Blend

Recently Viewed

A set of numbered Exclusive "artisan fragrances" was first offered by Prada at their boutiques and select department stores in 2003. Each scent focused on a single note—Iris, Orange Flower, Tuberose, Violet, etc. Additions to this line were made again in 2007 and 2010. Prada's first mass market fragrance offering, Prada Eau de Parfum, was released in 2004. The Prada "Ephemeral Infusion" line, which highlighted some of the notes from the Prada Exclusive line and featured more costly ingredients, was introduced in 2007 with Infusion d'Iris. I deliberately do not write "Jeremy" now, as I am reluctant to drive the gentle reader away to weinkenner.de, Horse&Hound or other prolldisjunct reading. I have never, really never smelled a soap that smelled like #L'Homme. Not at home, not at the hotel, and not even in Abu Dhabi. But then, I've never been there. L'Homme has thereby a high recognition value and is clearly different from Prada's other Iris candidates. In particular, Amber pour Homme Eau de Toilette comes across much more organic, sympathetic and warmer, although also a bit more old-fashioned.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment