276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Last of Us: Season 1 [4K Ultra HD] [2023] [Region Free]

£19.995£39.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For more about The Last of Us: The Complete First Season and the The Last of Us: The Complete First Season Blu-ray release, see the The Last of Us: The Complete First Season Blu-ray Review published by Jeffrey Kauffman on July 18, 2023 where this Blu-ray release scored 5. Even if it wasn't on Disney+, it is still made by Disney and therefore wouldn't get a disc release in general.

However, I think if you go back and binge the show instead of doing a week to week, it may not feel as rushed and actually feel a bit more epic than if you were to just get small chunks once a week. Get to Know Me – Pedro Pascal and Bella Ramsey-Pedro Pascal (Joel) and Bella Ramsey (Ellie) answer your questions and talk about being cast, their first meeting and more. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement.Twenty years after most of humanity was infected and wiped out by an infection spread through airborne fungal spores, what remains of modern civilization lives in tightly controlled quarantine zones. Home Entertainment will release The Last of Us: The Complete First Season (2023) on Blu-ray and 4K UHD and Land of the Pharaohs on Blu-ray. on a side note that nobody asked for but i’ll give anyway - while i agree with the comparison of TLOU to station eleven more than i agree with the constant comparison of station eleven and the leftovers (a brilliant show), i wholly disagree with station eleven being better than this. Studio description: The Last of Us takes place 20 years after modern civilization has been destroyed.

the original Joel in the video game, mentions in a supplement that The Last of Us is not really about zombies. Get to Know Me– Merle Dandridge-Get to know the face behind Marlene as Merle Dandridge talks about getting cast and what’s in her survival bag. The 4K edition might be of particular interest to those in the UK, of whom many were restricted to Sky's streaming service Now which has a max 1080p limit. Season one of The Last of Us ended with a divisive finale, which largely followed the video game's ending.

Having scored both the original video game and its 2020 sequel, Gustavo Santaolalla builds on his previous work, expanding the intimate, guitar-driven soundscape to deliver a score as emotionally laden as the story itself.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment