276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Despicable Me/Despicable Me 2 [DVD] [2013]

£2.495£4.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Puig, Claudia (July 2, 2013). " 'Despicable Me 2': Turns out a good Gru is less fun". USA Today. Archived from the original on July 5, 2013 . Retrieved July 5, 2013. Kit, Borys (October 5, 2011). "Javier Bardem in Negotiations to Voice Villain in 'Despicable Me 2' (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Archived from the original on November 1, 2016 . Retrieved October 31, 2016. Wolfe, Jennifer (October 31, 2012). "New Despicable Me 2 Trailer Released". Animation World Network. Archived from the original on December 13, 2014 . Retrieved November 10, 2012.

Grobar, Matt (February 18, 2022). "Illumination & Universal Set Dates For Animated Films Migration& Despicable Me 4". Deadline Hollywood. Archived from the original on February 18, 2022 . Retrieved February 14, 2023.In the same trailer, the phrase "Save us, save us" is heard at the end, which is from the song Man with the Hex as sung by the Atomic Fireballs. Then it shows Phil vacuuming, answering the door and getting kidnapped.

The PX-41's distinct chemical signature narrows the search to the confines of The Paradise shopping mall. Gru works undercover as the owner of a cupcake shop in that mall with Lucy being assigned as his partner. He suspects one of the owners of a restaurant, named Eduardo Perez, in the mall to be an old super-villain called El Macho. El Macho supposedly met his fiery demise after body-strapping TNT and riding a shark into an active volcano. Lucy and Gru then decide to break into his restaurant and narrowly escape from being caught, but find nothing to attach Eduardo to the crime. While the team is having more progress investigating wig merchant Floyd Eagle-san, Margo begins to develop a crush on Eduardo's son, Antonio, to Gru's frustration. The whole family is invited to Eduardo's Cinco de Mayo party at his mansion where Gru's over-protectiveness of his daughter leads him to make baseless wild accusations to the AVL about Eduardo as El Macho and his son, which are scoffed at.Fleming, Mike Jr. (July 13, 2010). "Chris Meledandri's Illumination Game Plan Includes Despicable Me Sequel, Minion Spinoffs, Dr. Seuss, The Addams Family". Deadline Hollywood. Archived from the original on November 9, 2014 . Retrieved August 19, 2023. When Lucy is in the cake shop and smashes up the cup cakes she never gets any of the frosting on her hands. This occurs even *when she smears it over Gru's face. Universal Pictures (June 13, 2013). "Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment Present the American Premiere of Despicable Me 2 Universal CityWalk and Gibson Amphitheatre Universal City, CA Saturday, June 22, 2013" (Press release). PR Newswire. Archived from the original on June 27, 2013 . Retrieved June 14, 2013.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment