276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Braun Series 9 Electric Shaver With Clean & Charge Station & Leather Case, Flawless Shave, 100% Waterproof, 2 Pin Bathroom Plug, 9390cc, Silver Razor

£135.405£270.81Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Indeed, the Braun shaver Series 9 Pro range offers dual functionality: you can dry shave with any of the electric shavers in the collection or use them as a wet electric shaver, as preferred. However, I do remove most of the hairs from the shaving head before using the station by lightly tapping the cassette on the sink. I personally prefer to use shaving cream with my wet/dry electric shavers and I haven’t noticed a significant difference in the lifespan of the shaving heads compared to my dry only shavers. But other than the cassette, the case and a redesigned head locking switch, the S9 Pro (94xx) has remained the same as the 93xx generation.

I wouldn’t say there’s a significant difference between the Series 7 and the Series 9 in this regard. With the first 92xx update, Braun only mentioned the Titanium Nitride coated trimmer in the press release. Even though Braun states that that the orientation does not matter and shows photos in both configurations, I have recently flipped it so that the blue trimmer is now closer to the back of the shaver. However, they offer excellent corrosion resistance and creep resistance while remaining great for welding.Flexible cutting elements mounted on a fully pivoting head: MicroMotion combined with MacroMotion allows the shaver to maintain more skin contact, for maximum facial adaptability and the most thorough results. For more info, you can check out my S9 PRO+ review where I go over everything, including a detailed comparison to the S9 Pro. It works surprisingly well, but I’d say it’s only worth getting if you have lots of coarse, flat-lying hairs. Also of note they stated that the 7 series wet/dry (799cc, 797cc) are also NOT certified for use with creams and foams, but again the updated 7899cc IS certified. I think the best approach to distinguish between the two possible orientations would be to simply touch and feel the shaving head.

As a result, there was a long period of time when Braun couldn’t find a supplier for the production of the cassettes, hence the shortage. You can use your free hand to determine the direction your hair grows and use short, controlled strokes and adjust the direction accordingly. I often flip my razor to get a closer shave on certain areas (for example right below the nose) or tilt it more towards one of the outer foils. In fact, none of the s models will; only the cc shavers are fitted with a special chip that allows them to communicate with the station.In my opinion the Silver and Graphite colors look the best, but that’s just a personal preference as I don’t particularly care for the flashy chrome finish.

I found that the head orientation is best with the Hyper- Lift-and-Cut trimmer facing the back of the shaver. If you are satisfied with the dry shave performance of your Series 9 there’s really no reason to use it with shaving cream. Out of all the various third-party cleaning solutions I’ve only used the ones from CCR Refills (and those work quite well), so I’m afraid I cannot help you any further. As for how good the Pro/PRO+ shaves compared to the regular Series 9, I’d say that it’s at least as good. I have not yet tried the Panasonic yet (will be arriving soon) and I don’t know how my skin will at first respond with a dry shave using the Arc5 but when I do I will be commenting on this post with my personal results and opinions.Our most advanced shaver yet, the Series 9 Pro features an innovative shaving head with 5 shaving elements. The station is for example the only real important difference between a Braun Series 9 9370cc vs 9390cc or vs 9385cc. While we can only speculate, I think the trimmer was indeed the main reason for the unexpected 92xx update.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment