276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Salus IT500 INTERNET CONTROLLED THERMOSTAT

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.

My work pattern is also quite irregular and having a two weekly cycle or a monthly calendar for setting the heating would be beneficial. There are however some glaring issues, the main one being that the app crashes nearly every time it’s opened. After a frustrating year with this I have updated the app a few times and am happy to say it is improving. Boiler Plus is a set of standards meant to improve the way people use energy in their homes and to maximise energy efficiency.The gateway must be connected to a network that has DHCP enabled, it must be connected to a network that has the firewall ports 80 (UDP/TCP) and 2165 (TCP) open.

Launched in 2004, Salus creates simple, easy to use smart devices that improve your home heating experience and indoor comfort. For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the contact details below to arrange a refund or exchange. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Had a Salus system with two zones installed over 3 years ago - wish now we’d chosen a different solution as the Salus controller and this IT500 app are too unreliable and several times we’ve been left unable to switch the heating on (serious given we care for a vulnerable 90 year old relative) - the whole system is WiFi dependent but the real issue seems to be at the centralised Salus end.even though there is no problem with network or internet connection, and the termostat is in the range. W domu będzie panowała komfortowa temperatura, a wprowadzanie w niej zmian będzie wygodne, szybkie i sprawne. Perform a quick installation check by putting the top slide switch to Manual position, and the bottom slide switch to CH. which I was not pleased to see as I would like to know what is the temperature at our cottage during the winter season.

Po zamontowaniu systemu certyfikowani specjaliści od montażu udzielą Ci szczegółowych informacji na temat tego, jak korzystać z urządzeń. The SALUS IT500 INTERNET THERMOSTAT is a genuine, brand new Salus Controls product, covered by a Salus Controls manufacturer's guarantee. The bills associated with the exploitation of the object will be a much smaller burden on your budget. Sappiamo cosa vogliono i Clienti e quali problemi devono affrontare nella gestione degli impianti domestici.il giusto microclima degli interni, un pavimento caldo, un’illuminazione che crea l’atmosfera e d il sentirsi a proprio agio nella propria casa. La qualità deriva da: funzionamento efficiente dei prodotti, facilità d’uso, efficacie del riscaldamento. They also inform about the possibility of a factor that affects heating in the building (such as an open window).

We want to provide modern solutions that best fit the lifestyle of the homeowner and take care of it all. Thanks to them you will reduce the consumption of energy used to heat the building, and you will also take care of your comfort. Controlliamo se il loro impiego è intuitivo, se sono dotati di tutti i miglioramenti possibili, se le loro funzioni sono utili quotidianamente.

Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region and age The developer provided this information and may update it over time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment