276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marvel Hasbro Spider-Man Web Chompin' Spider-Rex Action Figure, Sounds and Dino Blast Action, Multicolor, Superhero Toys for Children 4 and Up

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Take a look at Edge of Spider-Verse #1’s variant cover featuring Spider-Rex, as well as Marvel’s full press release, below: Marvel has released a new variant cover by Leinil Francis Yu for Edge of Spider-Verse #1 that features a new character: Spider-Rex, who is — you guessed it — a dinosaur version of Spider-Man. Spider-Rex will make his debut in a story by Karla Pacheco and Pere Perez in Edge of Spider-Verse, which goes on sale August 3. SpiderEx works - worth every penny! I use it on my motorbike which is kept in the garden overnight, and by morning it used to house loads of garden spiders, especially in the summer. Spray on SpiderEx, watch them scurry and for the next few weeks the bike is spider free! We also use it around external door frames and windows and our letter box to help prevent entrance into the house by the 8 legged beasts. Brilliant product! I spray this around my door and windows every so often to keep spiders away and I have not had a single spider come in my room.

I've been buying it for a years' now and recommended it to my mum for her porch. Unless there's really heavy rain, it keeps the webs away which hopefully means spiders will go with it. Best repellent I've found on the market and I've tried pretty much ALL! Believe me. New York, NY— June 22, 2022 — The future of the Spider-Verse is here! Launching in August, EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE will be five-issue limited series that introduces brand-new Spider-heroes and redefines fan-favorites such as Araña, Spider-Man Noir, Spider-Gwen, and Spider-Man: India! Each thrilling issue will contain three stories crafted by Marvel’s biggest Spider talents including an overarching narrative by Dan Slott who will lay the groundwork for the epic conclusion of the Spider-Verse later this year. EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #1 will see the debut of SPIDER-REX in a story by hit SPIDER-WOMAN creative team, Karla Pacheco and Pere Perez. Fans can see this awesome and one-of-a-kind Spider-Hero in a brand-new variant cover by Leinil Francis Yu.

Marvel goes big with ‘Miracleman’ #0 giant-sized one-shot

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment