276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Xmax Starry V3 by DopeVapes, Premium 2-in-1 Dry Herb & Concentrate Vaporizer. 2600mAh Battery, Ceramic Chamber, Magnetic Mouthpiece, OLED Display, Temp Range 100°C - 240° (Latest Version)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So far, the magnet attaching the mouthpiece to the chamber seems pretty strong and hasn’t come off while stashed in my pocket. The Starry is perfect for anyone wanting an affordable, pocketable, quick-heating portable vape that’s not made of plastic. Just place your fingers over the mouthpiece when you’re waiting for the next draw and it will cool it down.

Xmax Starry V3 by DopeVapes, Premium 2-in-1 Dry Herb

Try to keep as much of the materials off the screen as this will help keep the draw resistance down and lessen the number of full cleanings. Turns out I prefer to cut a 10 minute session short instead of restarting after 5 minutes, but I didn’t know that until I was given the option. The Starry goes all the way to 464° F, which is higher than most vapes, but still doesn’t combust so if you want to take your herbs to the upper limit you can.really stands apart with its anodized aluminum body, magnetic lid enclosure and ceramic zirconia mouthpiece. The batteries will charge faster in the external charger and it’s always nice to have a spare just in case.

XMax / XVape Parts - Everything for your XMax / XVape vape XMax / XVape Parts - Everything for your XMax / XVape vape

You can achieve a fine grind by picking up something like the MFLB Finishing Grinder OR you can use a regular grinder but just grind it upside down to get it finer. A burn-off consists of setting the vape to max temp in session mode and slightly puffing on the mouthpiece without inhaling. Before we get into the basics of operation, I wanted to explain the differences between these two modes and how to use them. More moisture in the bud will create less vapor and require higher temps to extract the compounds within the plant fully. Our full maintenance guide can help with the deep cleaning, but you can keep those to a minimum by cleaning out the oven right after use.With the mouthpiece attached, turn the temperature all the way up to 464° F (240° C) and let it run until it shuts off on its own.

XMAX Starry Vaporizer POTV (V3) - Planet of the Vapes (Canada) XMAX Starry Vaporizer POTV (V3) - Planet of the Vapes (Canada)

You’ll then get the q-tip damp but not dripping with iso and wipe out the unit while holding it upside down, so any accidental drips do not go into the oven.The Starry’s controls are simple and make sense with three buttons to turn it on/off, adjust temperature control, session timer and Celsius/Fahrenheit OLED display. When the V3 Pro is in on-demand mode, you can power it on, and it will remain on standby until you press and hold down the power button. If you want to reduce screen cleaning, you can place a small metal screen cut to size over the top of the packed bowl, this definitely reduces cleaning, but its an extra step each time you pack and unpack the bowl so I generally don’t do this.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment