276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil 50ml/1.7 fl. oz

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Certain brands and/or products may ship from USA directly to you on a personal importation basis, but we guarantee there will be no additional VAT charges to pay should this be the case. Rich in squalane, oleic acid, and linoleic acid—components that also naturally occur in skin itself. Non-personalized content and ads are influenced by things like the content you’re currently viewing and your location (ad serving is based on general location). Most moisturizers seal moisture into the skin with wax ingredients, but oils are able to really penetrate and supply that moisture (aka oil) that our skin needs.

Wherever you put it, our original Argan Oil soaks in instantly, leaving no oily finish—just a softer, smoother, more nourished you, with that gorgeous Josie glow. I would start by applying it at night, over any creams or serums, as once oil is on the skin, any skincare product you layer on top of that will not penetrate as well. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Fortified with white tea extract to help protect from environmental damage, skin will be deeply hydrated, firmer, and extra juicy. But the curious cat inside me finally persuaded me to go for it and I went to me nearest Sephora and picked up a sample size of this wonder.This site, including its owners, operators, and developers is not affiliated with nor endorsed by any beauty brand or any subsidiaries thereof, in any way. I have been using this product in my hair for some time now and it does wonders, and also does not leave my hair greasy like most products do, it's a win win all around. Indigenous Berber women ride donkeys up the mountain to collect the nuts furthest from the goats at the bottom of the mountain, as those Argan nuts are of lesser quality. I use maybe four drops when I do my facial massage once or twice a week, and when I wear it under my makeup in the winter or spring, that’s a two drop job.

If you’re really hesitant about this, Josie Maran also makes an 100% Pure Argan Oil Light version, which is lightweight and leaves more of a matte finish on the skin. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. This Argan Oil is idea for facial massage, post retinoids application and elimination of dry patches. If you are still feeling/looking dry, you can also use it in the morning as a moisturizer (just make sure to apply SPF or a moisturizer with SPF over it).

After years of development, using a proprietary process, we are able to release the lightest elements of argan oil while still maintaining all the amazing skin benefits.

This multi-purpose 100% Pure Argan Oil Light has a lightweight formula and can be used as a remedy for everything from chapped skin and dry hair to fine lines, and is quickly absorbed leaving a radiant, semi-matte finish. I have been using this product for over a year and it is so wonderful as it has argon oil and it goes on smooth and does not have a made up look. One of nature’s most abundant sources of all 3 essential fatty acids (omegas 3, 6, 9), antioxidants, and vitamin E. Available in Unscented or countless delicious naturally-derived scents, our Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter seeps in fast without any sticky feeling all while enveloping skin in deep hydration and nourishment. Some people think glow comes from makeup, but it actually comes from a good skincare routine, including facial massage.I also start working in a face oil (I like Josie Maran Argan Oil) in early fall, before my skin has too much of a chance to dry out.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment