276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanked by my Aunty and Uncle 3: Jenny and Lizzy are spanked and caned by Miss Thompson

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My brother sat at the table and talked with the men. I don't think he enjoyed it much. It didn't LOOK like much fun, just sitting there and talking. He would have had more fun playing marbles with us. But, that's what you gotta do when you grow up, I guess. Then my mother raised her right hand holding the wooden hairbrush and began spanking my bare bottom good and hard. Alterning from left to right cheek I got the spanking I had asked for and I stung bad. So, I called your Aunt Christine to see what help I should give you." "Who's 'Aunt Christine'? I never heard of the bitch." "She's my sister. We grew up together. She lives all the way down in Alabama."

I want you to stand in the corner and compose yourself." I complied. It took me half an hour to stop crying and even speak. "Danny, I have here a paddle. I am going to give you 10 swats with this. Then the spanking will be over. If you miss one, or miscount, we will start again. Do you understand?" Then I stayed with them over the summer. The "F" bomb I dropped got me my first one from her. Standing at the foot of the bed, hands on the bed, pants and undies around my knees. She wore me out and the whole time I couldn't believe it was happening. I sobbed. It was routine to her and she didn't think second thing about it. It got to the point that when I got into trouble (and I got into trouble a lot because I was a hot-heated kid with a smart mouth), the "go-to" punishment was spanking. Oddly, I got used to it that whenever she would tell me what was getting ready to happen, I'd take down my pants and underwear and lean over the bed without being told to or having her do it. With my new hairstyle I looked very feminine and I could easily be the younger sister of Sue. On our way to bed aunt gave me a nightie to wear and some cream to rub on in the morning before I had my shower to tidy up any unwanted hair I had. I could not imagine your parents being upset that she would spank you after criticizing them so much. Given your description of her, being young, healthy, in good shape, I imagine she could wield a belt or wooden spoon very well.Yes Aunt Christine." I replied. The rest of the trip to my new home was spent in silence. We pulled into the driveway of a nice 2-story white house. It seemed pretty standard to me. I followed her in. School is important Dan, you've finished junior high and it's time to look into high schools. At this rate, none of the good schools will take you." There was a long pause. I could feel the beating of my own heart. Though I was confident that she wouldn't spank me, I was still a little uncertain. Aunt Christine's face seemed to be fraught with indecision. It seemed to make a decision. She started walking towards me. It wasn't a normal walk though. It seemed very deliberate. My mind told me to run from her. To get away, she wasn't bluffing at all! I tried to run, but my feat were frozen. I was paralyzed with fear. The fear of what she would do. When she reached me, she grabbed my ear, by the lobe. She started to pull me towards the door. Still, scared, I couldn't manage to move my feet. Suddenly, she gave me a sharp swat on my rear. That got me moving. As she marched me up the stairs, she started lecturing me. Now ready for the spanking I had asked for my mother raised the hairbrush and gave me the spanking of my life. When you are older, all you need to do is find a partner who understand. Many couples like spanking and find this makes their marriage and sex life stronger.

I ended up being a loser in more ways than one! This girl got to give me seven swats and my ** was sore all week. I actually had to skip classes the next day because there was no way I could sit down on the hardwood chairs we had in the classrooms. I had no idea she could spank so hard. I knew her well but man could she ever swing that paddle! It was a rainy day, I need to deliver some sweets to aunty’s house. When I reached home no one was there except her. Greeted her and sat in the living area. I was sitting on the sofa right to the passage end line such that while entering from the kitchen can see the living […] More

About Me

Read this story on how a young boy was made to wear girl's clothes and enjoyed it! Brilliant pettico... When I was in college we were playing a card game in campus res between a small group of friends, guys and girls. The winner gets to spank the loser with a spanking paddle, over their clothes. The amount of swats depended on the points you have or lost. I obeyed. It was difficult, but I put it on. She then put the tie on me, knowing that I couldn't do it myself yet.

Don't confuse an adrenalin rush with a turn on. They can act like the same but are totally two different things. We can get an adrenalin rush for any number of things that make our blood boil and being punished is in the top of those. So you most likely had that and read your symptoms wrong and just imagined you were aroused. Be careful of that or when you do get a guy and they are mean to you, you will have a hard time getting out of their hateful clutches and can get into some really 'beat up' situations from it. Then it happened again. She told me what a bad boy I was for taking so long to get ready and missing the bus, and reminded me about my warning and consequences. I was in my room not even half dressed, and still had to get ready to leave, with heavy, poring rain outside! I’d have to stay home and go to school after lunch with the bus then, she told me. I watched nervously as she took off her belt. Not exactly, but I have been spanked by my wife in front of her mother. Everyone was at the house one night having supper. I was in a bad mood and made some nasty comments to a question from my mother in law. As soon as I did this I knew that it was a mistake, my wife just glared at me. Immediately she had me lie across a stool in the kitchen, my pants were pulled down (showing that I was wearing a pair of panties, my wife insists that I wear her yesterdays panties) and I was thoroughly spanked until her and her mother were satisfied.

ABOUT ANSWERBAG

I get it. I have those fantasies too, though as stated, not with relatives! Just other women like friends, co-workers. But you have to be really careful here about where something like this can go. There is one approach, however, you may want to consider here. Let’s start with her kids. She’s a single mom. Taking care of kids is difficult, so any help or support would be great. Seriously, try and start bonding with the kids, spending time with them, taking them to the park or other activities, depending on age, interests. She’ll love you for that and want you to spend more time at her place. Within weeks of bonding, the kids will want you to spend nights there to maybe watch movies with them, or you can babysit for an evening then stay the night. Go to your room and put the chair in the middel of the room and wait for me my mother said. I will get my hairbrush and then you will go over my knees and get a good hard bare bottom spanking young man. And finally, remember discipline is done out of love and she really cares for you, even if she does have to remove her belt, take down your pants, and toss you over her knee for good session you won’t forget. Ever! Done out of love, of course. I am happy that you decided to write a P.S. to this story, which paints a much clearer picture of your relationship with your aunt and why you feel the way you do. I fully realize why you wanted to limit details at the beginning to help conceal your identity, but this additional information helps understand how your thoughts and feelings toward her are largely influenced by your childhood years.

Your all right kid. Society tries to make us scared and embarrassed by sex, that's why we feel ashamed and guilty about things that are totally natural. Blushing I told her that I wanted and needed her to give me a spanking, to spank me to tears and send me to stand in the corner with my bright red bottom on display afterwards. She continued with the belt. I didn't think I cold take any more. I was beyond crying. I didn't have the strength to. Soon she stopped. She stood me up. The desire for **, intimacy, to be with someone who is close to you, or someone who loves and understands you. Your aunt fits that description, according to the information you provided. She appears to be relatively young, attractive, cares deeply about you (as a family member), and she spanks!Hi Nayla, thank you so much for taking the time to read though my post and trying to understand my thoughts and the situation. This means a lot to me that you cared enough to respond. As a therapist, I value you opinion. As you get older you might decide to try out some of your fantasies in reality, with whoever you'll be dating then, but for now I see no reason that you talk about it with anyone you know. It's just a part of your developing sexuality but certainly not something that defines you as a person that much that it needs to be shown to the world;) Again, I am NOT wanting or looking for ** from her. Just a ** good spanking on the bare with the wooden spoon or her belt. Over her knee would be great, but I would settle for a stand-up position or over the couch or having me lay down on the bed. Is there anyone who could advise on how to get a conversation going with her on this? The desire to be spanked is normal among men and women. However, the desire to be spanked by your aunt in particular is not, and may not be healthy for you or your relationship with your aunt. What Yanik said below is right: be careful as you do not know where this may lead. As a teenager I always used to spend about ten days each year with Cousin Clare and her parents. Clare wasn’t actually my cousin, but her mother and my mother were at school together, and it was a convenient way to refer to her. Clare was an only child.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment