276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Travel Containers with Labels, TSA Approved, Reusable Cadence Travel Containers, Travel Toiletry Bottles

£7.765£15.53Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And last — but certainly not least — the fourth factor that's got me singing Cadence's praises is the sustainability factor. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). We found them incredibly durable and can’t imagine a scenario that would result in them being punctured or crushed.

The whole idea of the brand is to keep your Cadence, meaning to keep your rhythm in life steady, but that can be difficult when you’re down to the last drop of face wash or you can’t fit all your fish oil supplements for a trip to Nicaragua.Then, we dropped them from waist height three times, always from different angles, to see whether any breakages or leaks occurred and whether the bottles showed any signs of wear and tear. The Kitsch Ultimate travel set includes leakproof holders that are compact and lightweight enough to pack in a purse or tote bag. I just need a better way to mark the tops so that my nearsighted eyes can identify what's what when my glasses are off. The ergonomic hexagonal exterior makes them easier to grip to open and close, especially if your hands are lightly greased up from lotion or other product, and it means the Capsules lock more securely together, than if they were shaped like cylinders. But, then I started gathering all the things I wanted to bring and all those containers weighed a ton.

From my beloved Vitamin C serum and face scrub to eye cream, lotion and sunscreen, my personal care routine is, in a word, robust. Each Capsule boasts a soft hexagonal shape, a wide opening and a rounded floor, all of which makes for easy filling and scooping out. These bottles stood out for their durable, leakproof silicone construction and thoughtful extras including adjustable labels and individual suction pads.You’ve probably seen the aesthetic Cadence travel containers on your Insta, but if you aren’t familiar with this brand, let me give you a quick rundown. I recently used the six-piece set for a 10-day trip away, and the gel cleanser, facial toner, and makeup remover I packed made it till the very last day. These are so small, I don’t see how they could be an issue, but I also think they could do half sizes for serums and cleansing waters etc. Sustainable: We also love an eco-conscious brand and the fact these small travel bottles are reusable. However, because all bottles must fit in a single quart-sized Ziploc bag, this limits the number of bottles to around four.

If you plan on packing your toiletry bottles in your carry-on bag, you must make sure that none of them exceed the TSA-approved limit of 3. If you’re new to Cadence and unsure which products to try first, the Starter Set is an excellent option. Now I’ll fill my Cadence containers with everything I need; stick them all together because, yes, the capsules themselves are magnetic; and head off to wherever, knowing I’ll arrive mess-free. Plus, since they’re multi-use, you can more easily avoid wasteful single-use plastics on your travels. When you don't want to waste tons of space on bulky tubes and bottles, these magnetic cuties are here to the rescue.

The typeface of the labels is a bit small, but these are relatively small capsules, so that’s partly expected. With their flat-pack design and sturdy quality, they’re designed especially for adventures and expeditions where saving on space and weight is a priority. Keeping all your belongings in check while ensuring everything fits (and your bag meets the weight limit) can be a hassle and stressful.

Condé Nast Traveler may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. Just FYI, BuzzFeed and its publishing partners may collect a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page.Cons: The compartment for your eye glasses is on the small size—if you have thick or bulky frames, they might not fit. Since the Capsules carry the same amount of each, we run out of shampoo much sooner than conditioner.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment