276°
Posted 20 hours ago

STRANGER THINGS CAPSULE

£3.975£7.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While the Upside Down/Byers’ home LEGO set isn’t the most child-friendly toy on the market, it is certainly one of the most creative LEGO sets.

The YuMe Stranger Things Upside Down Capsules 2-Pack doubles your chances of getting the next toy figure on your must-have list, with 11 (yes, “Eleven”) collectible Stranger Things characters in all. Let’s start with everyone’s favorite alternate dimension, the Upside Down, which is obviously alive and well in Season 4. Plus, it comes in a gift-ready box with original artwork and a display window for those who like to keep their collectibles in mint condition. Dealing with an era in modern history that lives in many people’s minds as a collection of stereotypical pop culture detritus can be tricky. They make a fantastic addition to any Stranger Things toy collection with 7 core characters from the supernatural series and the Demogorgon.

The magic of the ’80s multiverse can be credited to production designer Chris Trujillo and his team, who make the creation of another time and place (and then another time and place within that time and place) look easy. As soon as each new season is released, I binge, and I love the feeling of being pulled into that amazing, dreamlike world. This nearly 6-inch tall ABS plastic figurine comes with a base stand for display and has all the exquisite details collectors love about Q Posket. In the early days, when our resources were more limited [creating the Upside Down, it] was easy to talk about but not necessarily easy to figure out how to execute. Titled, “Nothing is Gonna Go Back to the Way it Was,” this jigsaw puzzle pleases the eye with a range of vibrant colors beginning with burning red at the top with a terrifying Stranger Things monster to cool blue at the bottom with illustrations of favorite scenes from the show including Eleven and Mike’s first innocent kiss.

The figurine itself, however, has a spooky amount of detail and would be well worth adding to a Stranger Things toy collection, alongside the rest of the cast.I’m definitely not the first to say that the look of the series is absolute perfection — but for me to say that I love what they’ve created will come as no surprise to anyone who has been following Balmain for the last 11 years. It’s as soft and cuddly as the sweetest teddy bear — with a face that’s terrifying enough to cause a child nightmares. From the Eleven Funko Pop, featurning waffles, to the detailed 7-inch Demogorgon figurine, collecting any of these Stranger Things toys is a highly worthwhile and fun endeavor.

Unbox the retro TV and unlock the mystery with clues, games, trading cards, stickers and collectibles! You’re likely to ask this ball questions such as, “Will the next season of Stranger Things be released soon?Even for Stranger Things casual fans, the set is the perfect toy for those looking for a good intellectual challenge as well as a creative outlet for building. It's a logistical headache and a continuity nightmare, but ultimately really satisfying because everybody thinks about that set when they think about Stranger Things. Each mini action figure has movable hands and feet so you can pose them on a display shelf or with your LEGO sets. That’s why one of the best Stranger Things toys available today combines both fan favorites into one adorable toy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment